How They Surprise You

Jovenshire: You had wanted to go the Justice League screening, but when you went to go buy tickets, they were all sold out. You were so upset, Joven couldn't keep the secret any longer. He had bought two tickets for the two of you. It was going to be an early Christmas gift from him, but when he saw how upset you were, he was willing to tell you about the tickets earlier than planned to cheer you up.

Wes: He came home with a puppy. Growing up you always had a few pets around the house and when you moved to L.A. you didn't have any pets in your small apartment. One day, you came home from work, to find out that Wes had bought a puppy while you were out. It was totally out of the blue and you hadn't even talked about getting a pet. Plus you had just moved in together.

Lasercorn: It was your birthday. You had never really liked celebrating your birthday, so you kept it secret, even from Lasercorn. But somehow, he found out that today was your birthday. When you woke up that morning to texts from Lasercorn, telling you that he had the whole day planned for you two and to hurry up and get out of bed.

Anthony: You were feeling upset. You had just gotten into a fight with your mom and lost your job. Anthony had noticed that you were feeling blue and wanted to cheer you up. So he had planned a weekend trip for the two of you. He thought that taking you away from your problems would make you feel better. It worked, by the time you two had got back home, your mom had calmed down about the fight and you two were able to work things out and in a couple weeks, you found a job that was better than your old job.

Mari: She surprised you at work. You had been stressed about this project you were working on and the people who were supposed to be working with you on this project, were doing absolutely nothing. She had to pull you away from your desk and made you go to lunch with her. When you got back, you found out that she had talked to your coworkers to start helping you with the project.

Sohinki: It was Smosh Winter Games and even though you had been invited to tag along with them, you had to home, due to work. Sohinki and everyone was supposed to be back in a week and you were missing everyone, mostly Sohinki. You had left work and just gotten home, to find Sohinki sitting on your couch, eating your food. 

Ian: He surprised you with a part in a smosh video. It wasn't a huge part, but you had always wanted to be an actress. You had gone to some auditions, but didn't get the parts and you were losing faith that you were actually a good actress. Ian and the Smosh squad knew you were a good actress, so they had decided to have in a video to boost your confidence.

Flitz: Flitz had surprised you on your anniversary. Flitz had acted like he had forgotten it was your anniversary, but had this huge dinner planned. You hadn't expected it, which was good for him. He had Mari pick you up from work and take you to your favorite restaurant were Flitz was waiting for you.

Shayne: Shayne surprised you by proposing to you. You two had been together for nearly five years and the both of you were happily in love. Shayne thought it was time to propose so one day after work, he stopped at a jewelry shop and picked out your engagement ring.

Courtney: Courtney surprised you with breakfast in bed. She knew that you were having a stressful week at work and thought that breakfast in bed would help you relax a bit. So Courtney woke up a bit earlier than she normally does to make pancakes for the two of you.

Noah: His surprise was the two of you doing an episode of Put t In My Mouth together. You and Noah have similar diets and when Noah started doing the series, you thought it was really cool, so Noah thought it would be a good idea to bring you on the show.

Keith: Keith surprised you with a trip to your hometown. Ever since you moved to LA, your visits home have become less and less frequent and you miss your family A LOT. When Keith saw how upset you were because you couldn't see your family, he got tickets to fly to your hometown.

Olivia: Your favorite band was on tour, but on the date they were in town, you had to work. Little did you know that the band added a few dates in the LA area and Olivia bought the two of you tickets for the Saturday they were in the area, so you could still see them.