Lasercorn Imagine

Requested by: KassidyShepherd

Kassidy, can you meet me at the park? my boyfriend of five years texted me.

I'm not sure why David wants me to meet him at the park, but I'll go. I grabbed y phone and keys and headed to the park. When I got there, I got a text from David telling me that he was at the fountain in the center of the park. As I neared the fountain, I started to hear music. It wasn't just normal music, it was my favorite songs.

I started to smirk as I got closer to the fountain. When I got there, everyone from Smosh Games was there, everyone but David. I jumped when someone behind me tapped on my shoulder. I turned around as saw David.

"Kassidy, we've  been together for five years and I think that you are absolutely perfect, except for one thing. Your last name. I think you should change it... to Moss" David said, before kneeling down and pulling out a ring box. The rest of the Smosh Games moved behind David and held up some signs that spelt 'will you marry me?'

Tears started to form in my eyes. I was speechless. 

"So will you marry me?" David asked

"Yes" I said, smiling

David stood up and hugged me before placing the engagement ring on my finger. I'm so happy to be marrying this man.