What Fans Think Of You

Ian: Fans think you two were a match made in heaven. They love seeing you two at conventions and on social media. The fans think that you two are perfect together and don't want you two to ever break up.

Mari: Fans like you two together, but they think she and Peter were a cuter couple. They don't hate you, but think that Mari can do better. You don't get much hate from them, but there is the occasional hate comment of a picture of the both of you.

Jovenshire: Fans think you two are really cute together. They always love when you are in his Instagram photos and find it adorable when he tweets about you. At conventions, fans will ask about you and Joven absolutely loves how much they love you.

Lasercorn: Fans don't know that you and Lasercorn are dating yet, but they really want you to. You and David wanted to keep things secret from the fans for a little. The fans have no idea that you two are actually dating, but they ship you two.

Anthony: Fans were wary about you at first. They knew nothing about you and you seemed to appear out of nowhere. There was no pictures or mention of you until you two had been dating for a while, but they soon started to warm up to you and now they absolutely love you.

Flitz: Fans think that you two are relationship goals. They love your dance videos and your Instagram pictures. Every time one of you post something really cute on Instagram, there is always a string of comments saying "GOAAAAAAAAALS <3".

Wes: Most fans like you, but there are some that don't like and seem like they never will. You don't let this bother you. You don't care about what the fans think, you're happy with Wes and that's all that matters to you.

Sohinki: Fans thought you two were cute and they'd ask about you in comments of Smosh videos and social media posts. From what you could tell, they all seemed to like you.

Shayne: Like Lasercorn, fans don't know that you two are dating, but they keep shipping you two with other people. Because of this you guys are more wary about telling them that you two are dating.

Keith: The fans are the reason why Keith asked you out. He had liked you for a while and the fans kept shipping you with him, which finally gave him the courage to ask you.

Olivia: Most fans like you, but every once in awhile, you'll get a hate comment from a fan. You never let it get to you and neither does Olivia. You guys won't let that fan have the satisfaction of knowing that the comment got to you, besides most of the time, other fans defend you.

Courtney: Like Flitz, fans think that you two are relationship goals and aren't afraid to tell either of you this. At every meet up someone will tell Courtney that you and her are goals and everyone else will cheer in agreement.

Noah: Some fans say that you two are too young for your relationship, but most of the fans think that you two are completely adorable and hope your relationship doesn't end.