How you meet

Joven: You guys met at a Batman screening, obviously. You were supposed to seeing the movie with your best friend, but she had 'previous plans' that she forgot about. So, you went alone. We were excited to see the movie, Batman was one of your favorite character in DC comics. In preparation for the movie, you're wearing a full Batman themed outfit. Batman tank top, Harley Quinn high tops, Batman belt. You were waiting for the movie to start, munching on your popcorn, when someone sat next to you. You looked away from the screen and saw a man with black hair and glasses. He was cute. After the movie, the cute guy that sat next to you had introduced himself and asked you out. 

Sohinki: You two met at Vidcon. You were a fan and wanted to meet the Smosh Games Crew. You were in line to get pictures with them. You might as well have been vibrating in excitement. We were next in line and you were jumping up and down. The person who was taking pictures with them had left and you were walking up. They were all nice and Sohinki was standing next to you and you were blushing. After the pictures were taken, you left. Later that day when you got home, you found a small piece of paper in your pocket that was from Sohinki, saying that he wanted to hang out with you sometime.

Flitz: You were a dancer and your brother was a film student. For a school project, your brother had to do a music or dance video and he decided to do a dance video. You were one of the dancers and so was Flitz. You to were talking nonstop when you guys weren't filming. You had hit it off and when filming was done, Flitz had asked you out on a date.

Wes: You guys met at a park. The Smosh Games Crew were filming Punked In A Dunk Tank Cell Outs video. One of the balls had rolled towards you and your nephew. The two of you were playing at the park that day and were near the Smosh Games Crew. Your nephew had seen the ball roll towards the two of you and picked it up, running it over the them. You hadn't seen your nephew run to them and started to panic a little. Then you saw Wes walking over to you, with your nephew. You two had started talking for a bit, before Lasercorn had yelled "Wes stop flirting and get into the dunk tank!". You two had swapped numbers and Wes went back to filing the video.

Lasercorn: You were a volunteer at Cats Cats Cats Rescue and you were one of the people who brought the kittens to the Smosh office. You helped keep the kittens in the makeshift playpen and had fun talking to Lasercorn, seeing how you two were sitting next to each other. After filming was over, everyone had kept playing with the kittens. YOu were slightly upset when you guys had to leave. But before you left, Lasercorn had given you his number.

Mari: You were best friends with Sohinki. You and Sohinki had planned to go to lunch that day, but when you got to the Smosh office, Sohinki was still filming a Game Bang video. He was in the punishment they were filming and you were talking to Mari as you were waiting for your friend.

Ian: You two had met in high school. Actually you two had been in the same class since first grade, but never talked until sophomore year of high school, when you two were partnered up to work on an English project together. That project had started a wonderful friendship which lead to you two dating.

Anthony: You were Pam's cousin. You were visiting your cousin and during your visit you had met Ian and Anthony. You had met Ian a couple times before and you were a little nervous to meet Anthony. The four of you had decided to go to lunch one day during your visit, so you could meet Anthony. When you two had first met, he was fairly nervous. He had thought you were the prettiest girl he had ever seen. Once Anthony had gotten over his nerves, you two wouldn't stop talking. Ian and Pam  thought it was adorable.

Noah: You were the new editor for Smosh. It was your first day and you were meeting the Smosh fam. Everyone was extremely nice to you, especially Noah. Over time you two had gotten really close and everyone would tease you guys and say that you two should date.

Shayne: You two met back when he was acting on So Random! You were one of the special effects makeup artists and you met when he came in and you did his makeup for one of the sketches. You two talked, as well as he could with special effects makeup on his face, and you guys hit it off

Courtney: You guys met through Vine. You two had done a vine together and you guys just clicked. You two started hanging out more after the vine collab and continued to make vines together, even to this day.

Olivia: You and Olivia had been friends for as long as you can remember. It was only recently when you grew feelings for her, strong feelings. Little did you know, Olivia was feeling the same way about you.

Keith: You're Shayne's twin sister. One day while you were visiting your brother, Shayne insisted that you went to the Smosh office with him and met everyone. You agreed to go to the office and everyone was really nice to you, Keith more than anyone else.