Wes Imagine

Requested by: __Typical_Fangirl__

It's Smosh Summer Games: Camp and of course, I'm on opposite teams than my boyfriend, Wes. Right now we are doing the belly flop contest and thank god I don't have to belly flop. It was Wes's turn and he completely failed at his. Wes walked over to me and I started to tease him about his flop of a belly flop.

"Really Penny?" Wes asked with a smirk

"Yes, you completely failed at your belly flop Wesley" I said smirking

Wes's smirk grew and he picked me up bridal style.

"Wes! No!" I protested as he walked closer to the pool

"Penny! Yes!" Wes mimicked me

Wes walked to the edge of the pool, holding me over the deep end of the pool.

"Wes! I'm sorry, please put me down" I begged

"Okay" Wes said smiling

Wes then dropped me into the pool and everyone 'ohhh'ed. Thank god I left my phone on one of the poolside tables. I resurfaced with an evil grin on my face.

"You're dead Wes" I said as I got out of the pool

I grabbed one of the towels and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Does that count as flop?" Ian asked hopefully

"No" Matt Raub shot Ian down

"Damn, so I got dropped in the pool for nothing" I said sarcastically

Later that day, I talked to Lasercorn.

"Lasercorn, I need your help" I said as we were sitting by the fire, roasting marshmallows

"Revenge on Wes?" Lasercorn asked

"Yes. I'm open to ideas" I said

Lasercorn and I got to scheming.

------the next night------

Tonight we were filming an episode of Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover. Mari and Wes were in the episode. Lasercorn and I filled in Olivia, Courtney and Mari on our revenge plan. Lasercorn was going to dump a giant bucket of ice on Wes and the girls and I were going to hit him with water guns. 

The girls simultaneously nodded at me, which was the signal for our plan. Lasercorn started to creep up behind Wes and Courtney slid Mari and Olivia water guns as I pulled mine out. Lasercorn then dumped the ice all over Wes and the girls and I went at him with the water guns. Everyone was laughing at the six of us.

"Payback" I said to Wes when we ran out of 'ammo'. Wes was completely soaked.

Wes stood up smirking, walked up to me and hugged me.

"Payback" Wes whispered in my ear as he hugged me.

I giggled.

"This isn't over Johnson" I said as I walked off camera

"Whatever you say Penny" Wes called after me

I'm so happy to have this goofball in my life.