What They Like About You

Wes: Your height. You're barely 5'5" and he's 6'3", so there's a decent height difference between you two. He loves how much shorter you are. He loves how he can rest his head on yours when you hug or cuddle and he loves that he can help you when you struggle to reach something on the top shelf.

Flitz: He loves that you love to dance. He loves watching you dance... in a not creepy way. He loves how you get into the dance routine and the music playing. He loves  that it's something you two have in common and Flitz loves it  when you two dance together.

Jovenshire: Joven loves how much of a nerd you are. You two met at a Batman movie and have gone to many superhero movies since. He loves how excited you are when Marvel or DC announces a new movie or releases a new comic. He just finds it adorable.

Ian: Ian loves how much you get along with the Smosh family. Smosh is a big part of his life and so are you and the fact that you are okay with how much he cares about the Smosh family. Ian loves that you even okay with him coming home late from work.

Sohinki: Sohinki loves that you're a gamer. He loves that when he comes home, you're usually playing video games. Sohinki finds it adorable when you lose to him in Mario Kart. He finds it adorable when you pout when you lose.

Mari: Mari loves how close you are to your family. To you family means everything and Mari finds it cute how you're overprotective of your younger siblings and cousins.

Anthony: Anthony finds it adorable when you win a video game or a challenge in a Smosh video and you do your victory dance. He just thinks your victory dance is cute.

Lasercorn: Lasercorn loves the way you are around Tyler. Tyler might not be your child, but you treat him like he is, even before you and Lasercorn were dating. The plus side is that Tyler loves you too.

Courtney: Courtney loves how spontaneous and outgoing you are. Almost every day you come up with something for you two to do and how willing you are to doing new things. It's never boring with the two of you.

Olivia: Olivia loves your hair, it's so thick and constantly changing color. Even though you dye your hair a lot, it stays thick and healthy

Shayne: Shayne loves how loving you are. He loves that you care about all of your friends and family and that you won't give up on someone.

Keith: Keith loves your hands. It's weird, but he loves how your small hands fit in his. Keith will find any excuse to hold your hand, no matter where you two are.

Noah: Noah loves everything  about you. As cheesy as it sounds, Noah can't find something he doesn't like about you. Noah loves being around you and you bring out the best in him.