What Smosh Video You're In

Mari: You were in a Maricraft video. Sohinki was supposed to be in the video, but had to go to the doctors instead. So Mari dragged you to Sohinki's seat and made you play with the Smosh Games Crew. It was fun. You had started off helping Mari and Flitz with sanctuary, but ended up blowing things up with Lasercorn and Wes.

Ian: (AN: This goes with How They Surprise You)You were in an episode of Every Blank Ever. It wasn't a huge part, but it did help boost your confidence, like Ian had hoped. It was the first video you were in, but it wasn't the last.

Joven: You were in an episode of What Are Those! You had fun trying to figure out what was given to you while you were blindfolded. Joven had thought that with you there, he wasn't going to get electrocuted... he was wrong.

Wes: You were in the 5 gum truth or dare bonus video. It was full of laughs and you were glad that you didn't get a dare. You couldn't help but blush when Wes had said that he used his weirdest pickup line on you.

Flitz: You were in the episode of cell outs, were you guys were playing clash of kings and were catapulting water balloons and food at each other. You had a lot of fun, even though you weren't expecting it to get so messy.

Anthony: You both were in an episode of Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover. You were nervous at first, but ended up having fun, as the four of you played Netflix and Chill. You had won and had fun not putting ice down your pants.

Lasercorn: You were in a Game Bang. You guys played a dance game, much to Lasercorn's dislike. The two of you had gotten the two lowest scores and as your punishment, you two had to dance to a slow song. The two of you were blushing the whole time.

Sohinki: Like Lasercorn, you were in a Game Bang. It wasn't a dance game, but he did lose and you won. You were laughing all through the punishment he had to endure.

Courtney: You were in an episode of Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover. You guys played the game were you made  your dream date, which kind of made you jealous, but overall you had a lot of fun.

Noah: You were in an episode of Put It In My Mouth and you regretted it. The food you had to eat didn't agree with you and Noah felt bad. But other than the gross food, you had fun.

Keith: You were in a Smosh sketch. You were an extra and didn't have any lines, but you still had fun being in the sketch.

Olivia: You were in Every Villian Ever. You got to play your favorite villain in one scene. You had a lot of fun and hope you can be in future episode.