How You Spend New Years

Wes: you two went to a small party with friends, neither of you drank a lot but still had a lot of fun and you guys shared a sweet kiss at midnight

Ian: you two stayed home, cuddled up in the couch waiting for the ball to drop, but the time it did, you two were fast asleep in each other's arms.

Anthony: you guys went to a friend's house and played some games, watched a few movies and drank a bit, sharing a kiss at midnight.

Joven: you guys hosted a small party, inviting the rest of the smosh fam and the warp zone guys. It was fun for everyone and you guys could wait for next years party.

Sohinki: you guys didn't really celebrate New Years. You had spent the day like it was a normal day and you didn't realize it was New Years until Sohinki randomly kissed you. When you asked him why all he said was happy New Years.

Mari: you two spent New Years with her parents. You had more fun with her family than you would've had at some party.

Courtney: like Mari, you spent New Years with her family. You guys spent the whole night playing board games and watching old tv shows.

Shayne: you two spent the night at home. You guys didn't feel like going out to a party or hosting on yourselves.

Flitz: you guys went to party with friends. It wasn't a small party but it also wasn't a huge party, but somewhere in the middle. It was fun, even though at one point you lost Flitz, but you two found each other again just in time for a midnight kiss.

Noah: you guys went to a smosh fam party. It was tradition and every year the host would change. And just like every year, the party was fun and full of laughs.

Keith: you guys held a party of just your family and a few close friends. Keith found it adorable when he found curled up on the couch, fast asleep at midnight.

Olivia: you and Olivia planned to stay up and watch the ball drop, but the both of you were too tired to stay up all night and went to bed at 11.

Lasercorn: you and Lasercorn hosted  a small party, most of the guests were from the smosh fam and a few other YouTube friends.

AN: hey guys! Sorry for being a bit MIA. I know I have a few requests I need to write, which I will work on tonight and the next few days. Have a happy new year and celebrate responsibly