Chapter 22

“Ali please listen to me, I was drunk and so was Anna, it was a mistake, a huge…HUGE, mistake!” I looked at Conor with disgust.

“It’s not the only mistake you have made though is it Conor? You just can’t stop fucking up, it’s what you do! You just can’t help yourself. When you finally have something good in your life you simply have to push it away and destroy it! I did everything a good girlfriend should have done! I was kind, I was loving, Hell! I even pleasured you! What more do you want me to do! Because I really don’t know what to do, I tried and I even forgave you for being a total dick for me but now, I am done, FUCK! I am so done!” I had my fists clenched at my sides. I wasn’t upset anymore, I wasn’t moping around the place being a complete drag, I was just angry and not necessarily at Conor and Anna, I was angry at myself.

“I know I fucked up and it’s not you it’s me, I’m the one that needs to change-” My ring tone erupted from the room and I looked at the caller ID, it was George, I haven’t spoke to him in ages! I smiled and answered the phone.

“George! Hey how are you!” I looked up at Conor and he looked angry, he thought me and George had something going on at the start. His face shifted from anger to pain and he shoved his hands in his pockets and left the room with his head held low.

“I’m great thanks, I haven’t seen you in like forever! I miss my neighbour!” I laughed and sat down on the sofa.

“Hey, I’m free all day today, rehearsed enough and everything, I can pop round to see you if you like?”

“Yeah sure that sounds great! When do you want to come over?” I thought about it for a second.

“Umm…Well if you’re not busy I’m free…Now?!” I agreed with George I would be round in about half an hour. I stepped outside and got in one of the cars we had rented for us. We had our own drivers and they just drove us around from 10am till 12pm, rather handy actually. I gave the driver Georges address and I arrive there 15 minutes later. I entered the building and made my way up the stairs as the lift was still broken. I knocked on the door and George appeared seconds later.

“Alise!” He pulled me into a tight hug and spun me around. “God I’ve missed you! Take a seat!” I went and sat down on one of his sofas and he sat down right next to me. “So! How’s the X-Factor life treating you?!” I groaned and rubbed my head in frustration.

“You don’t even want to know!”

“Come on spill!” I told George everything, absolutely everything. The things with Conor, Sophie, Frankie, Anna and just all the drama that’s happened since I moved into the X-Factor house. “I’m going to beat the shit out of him!” George stood up and went to grab his coat.

“George you don’t even know where he is!”

“Yeah well you do! Come on, lets go.” I walked over to George and put my hands either side of his face.

“George, I am a big girl now, I know how to fight for myself okay! Besides, he’s not even worth it okay.” He sighed but nodded his head.

“You’re a beautiful girl Alise, you don’t deserve to be treated this way. You deserve to be treated with respect and love, not like he’s doing to you…” I looked into Georges eyes and smiled.

“I love you, you know that right?” He mumbled something that sounded like ‘you don’t love me enough though’ but I let it pass. “It’s been great seeing you again George, I really must go though.” I picked up my phone and began to call someone to come pick me up.

“I’ll take you home, lets go.”

“No one is supposed to know where the house is George.” A smile plastered on his face.