Chapter 20

“No I won’t let you ruin this for me Frankie, stop being a selfish little bitch, you’re just scared that you have no chance in this competition because it’s true! You have no talent and I have no idea how you got here in the first place.” Frankie caught me off guard and quickly rolled on top of me. She grabbed fistfuls of my hair and slapped me and clawed at my face. 

“What an earth is going on in here!” Frankie quickly rolled off of me and got up. This was my turn to get back at her. I started up the water works and put my head in my hands. 

“S-she just turned on me, she said that she wanted for me to leave the competition and that if I don’t go she will make my life hell, then when I stood up to her she attacked me! Marcus she’s crazy!” Marcus looked shocked.

“You lying little bitch! I caught you and Conor kissing in here! I have proof as well!”

“Are you really going to stoop that low Frankie?” Conor butted in and I had no idea where he was going with this, if Marcus looks at the phone then he will know that we were lying and will get kicked out. “You’re going to make up a story to get us kicked out? Well where’s the proof then?” 

“On my phone which I recall you having?!” Conor frowned to himself. 

“Frankie you put your phone on the table before you attacked Alise, I was about to come and stop you and that’s when Marcus walked in. I looked at the table and Frankie’s phone was exactly where Conor had said it was. Frankie stomped off to get it and unlocked it quickly handing the phone to Marcus. My heart beat picked up. 

“Frankie...There is no pictures or videos or anything on here? I think it’s best if you come with me, we need to have a serious talk about this…” Marcus led Frankie out of the room and I quickly turned to face Conor. 

“Wait…What did you do?!” Conor pulled me into a hug and I could tell he was smiling.

“I just decided to remove the memory card.” He pulled out of the hug and dropped a small piece of plastic in my hand. “Problem solved! Now we just need to be more careful! Everyone is going out tonight for dinner, it’s been booked so it will just be the acts going, you coming?” I nodded my head and we went off to go get ready. 

***

We were currently at Nando’s and Conor was running his hand up and down my thigh. Goosebumps soon appeared and I tried to push Conor’s hand away as he was distracting me but he wasn’t taking any notice of me. I gave him a ‘Stop it you dick head’ look but he just laughed and carried on running his hand up and down my leg getting very close to an area I don’t want him to be near right now. Conor’s hands had easy as I decided to wear a skirt today. Bad choice, well done Alise. Conor’s hand brushed against my sensitive and a noise escaped my lips, I had to cover it up and pretend I shivered when everyone looked at me. 

“It’s a bit cold in here isn’t it!” I saw Conor biting his lip and fighting back a smile and thought to myself, ‘Two can play at that game’. I forcefully pushed Conor’s hand away and placed my hand on his crotch, slowly palming him under the table. I felt him suddenly harden and I smiled to myself. Conor leaned in and whispered in my ear.

“Stop. I’m sorry I won’t tease you again…” I began to put more pressure on to Conor’s crotch and he choked on his drink. I looked up to him pretending to wonder what’s wrong. “I just need to go to the toilet guys I’ll be back in a second.” Conor excused himself and I left it a while before I excused myself as well. I was about to go into the women’s toilets but I was pulled into the disabled toilet. “What the fuck did you think you were doing out there!?” I looked up to Conor and smiled to myself. 

“Just having some fun that’s all!” 

“Well I just had to finish myself off in here because of you!” I held back my laughter and just bit my lip.

“I could have helped you with that baby…” I looked at Conor and his eyes were dark. I knew what that meant. I pushed him down on the toilet and kneeled in front of him. “We will have to be quick.”

(Whoops sorry if you didn’t like the second part of this chapter, I don’t normally write that kind of stuff but yeah sorry!)