Chapter 14

(I thought I would write another chapter, in the same day! You lucky little people!! It’s mainly because I’m in such a good mood today and I love you all so here, enjoyyyy my lovelies! :D)

I ran into my specific dressing room and locked the door behind me. I slowly slid down the door, tears blinding my vision. I was still waiting for someone to wake me up and I would find out this was all a horrible nightmare. It literally felt like Conor himself had ripped out my heart and stomped on it until it was nothing but a pile of shit on the ground. Well he may not have done it physically but he sure as hell has done it emotionally. I can’t believe I had been so stupid and not have seen this was all a game to him. My phone began to ring but I didn’t answer it. It just kept ringing until I couldn’t take it anymore. I got up and went over to the table it was placed on and looked at the caller ID. It was Conor of course. I picked it up and my thumb hovered the ‘end call’ button but instead, I composed myself as best as possible and answered the phone on the 7th ring.

“H-hello?”

“Alise? Where are you? Have you been crying?” I laughed to myself out loud and began to smile even though he couldn’t see me.

“Yes. Yes I have. And do you want me to tell you why?” I didn’t let him finish. “Okay! It’s a rather funny story actually! Are you listening? Hello?”

“Alise where are you? What’s wrong?” I thought for a minute. I think it would be better if he was here actually.

“I’m in my dressing room, you know where that is right?”

“I’m on my way.” The phone line went dead and I threw my phone against the wall. It smashed into tiny pieces and I laughed again. I felt like I was going crazy! I walked over to the mirror and tried to remove my makeup stains. A few seconds later there was a knock at the door. I walked over to it and unlocked it and opening it to a worried looking Conor.

“Oh hey there Conor! Glad you could FUCKING make it!” I smashed my hands into Conor’s chest, taken him by surprise.

“Alise! What’s wrong?!” I pushed him once again and he stumbled a little bit.

“YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHATS WRONG? DO YOU?!” I walked over to a table and smashed a vase with flowers in to the floor, pieces of glass shattering everywhere. “I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU! AND YOU…YOU LIED TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME!” All colour drained from Conor’s face immediately and he knew exactly what I was talking about. “So Sophie huh! How’s everything going with her?-”

“Alise I can explain!” I laughed, this sounded like a movie right now. When the boy ‘wants a chance to explain’ but there’s nothing really to explain.

“No need Conor! You did this to ‘weaken’ me did you? Who even is Sophie? Is she you’re girlfriend? Because you know, I really thought that we were seeing each other? But I must have mistaken that as you never really liked me in the first place and this was all just to mess with me. You know what Conor! Fuck you. Fuck your Life. Fuck your excuses. JUST FUCK OFF!” I went to walk out the room but Conor grabbed hold of my arm.

“Alise! Just listen to me! I’m not going to deny what I did because it’s true! I’m sorry you heard that but did you hear what I said after?!” I shook my head at him and wiped away the fresh tears that slipped from my eyes.

“I sort of left when I found out what this all was.” I gestured back and forth to the two of us.

“Well I told her I didn’t want to do this anymore. I told her that it was over and I told her that I think I’m in love with you!”

“Well that makes two of us then.” His face lit up and hope flashed across his face. “Wait let me re-word that. I THOUGHT I was in love with you.” His face crumbled and I laughed at him. “I guess that makes two of us again, we both feel like complete and utter shit right now.” A tear slid down Conor’s face and I raised my eyebrows at him. “I’m sorry? Were you expecting me to just forgive you and everything will go back to the way it was in Alise and Conor land? Well guess again, Whatever we had…or didn’t have is gone, don’t even bother coming after me.” I ran out of the room and let the tears slide down my face which were threatening to do so all through the time I spoke to Conor. After I got out of the room I just kept on running. Whoever said that running away from your problems is the worst thing you could ever do, was wrong, it’s the best thing to do in situations like this. When you feel like you have nothing else, just run. When you want to get away from something, just run. When you love someone so much it hurts, but they have been lying to you the whole time, run for your life. It’s the only option…

***

I made my way back to the house and stormed into my room. That was when I fully broke. I didn’t even make it to the bed. I just crumbled to the floor. Pained noises escaped my lifeless body. I felt like I have been crushed, I’m hurting so bad.

“Please…m-make the pain go.” I brought my hand up to my chest and started to claw at where my heart would be. I dug my nails into my skin, trying so hard to remove the existence of my pain. Nail shapes formed on my skin and blood began to surface. I curled up into a ball and I heard someone enter the room but I just lay there with my eyes forced shut. A pair of arms wrapped around me and I could tell it was Conor by the smell of him.

“I never meant to hurt you…I know I failed at that…big time…But I want you to find it in your heart to forgive me and give me another chance. I know I have messed everything up and I can’t believe what I have done…I love you Ali…” I finally got the nerve to speak.

“Everything we shared meant nothing to you…but meant everything to me…everything…and you want me to forgive you?” I looked up at Conor who had tears streaming down his face and he had the nerve to nod his head. He placed me down on my bed and I wrapped myself in the duvet. I sleepily replied. “You want me to find it in my heart to forgive you? You broke my heart…I don’t have one anymore.” My eyes slowly closed and the last thing I heard was Conor’s quiet sobs and my bedroom door close, leaving me with nothing but the darkness.

(I’m sorry if you don’t like it, I quite liked writing this chapter it showed all the emotions and how Alise was feeling in this and I don’t know I just found it emotional to write, you might not have found it emotional but oh well, sorry if you hate it, I’m glad if you love it. Bye my lovelies, update will be soon! P.S, there won’t be a 3rd update tonight because I’m tired now;) byeeeee!)