ninety eight ; tommy

OKAY QUICK QUESTION WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE DADDY KINK WHEN IT'S A JOSHLER BUT WHEN ITS A JOSH DUN FANFIC ITS ALL OF A SUDDEN GROSS?

LIKE I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE "YES DADDY" BUT THEN SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE "EW GROSS" WHY IS THIS

I'M GENUINELY CURIOUS & WANT AN ANSWER

-

letting out a bored sigh, mia lolls her head to the side and glances up at her blonde best friend. "how much longer do we have?"

"about half an hour," replies jenna, who's voice is cheery as always. "are you still tired?"

mia blinks. "i'm always tired. this is nothing new."

"well, hopefully you can sleep on the plane," the blonde flips a page in the parent magazine she's reading. at around seven months pregnant, jenna still manages to look incredible. pregnancy glow must really be a thing, because jenna's ability to maintain her flawless complexion makes mia's head spin.

"hey - do you think this would be cute for the baby?" jenna holds out the magazine, pointing at a crib.

mia nods, responding, "yeah, really cute. d'you need help with the nursery?"

"well tyler wanted me to wait until he got home to do anything," she says, however the look on her face speaks differently. "but i've been looking at furniture and stuff because i'm too excited."

mia feels a familiar twinge in her heart, the same feeling she felt while leaving the ultrasound with jenna a few months ago. she feels the emptiness.

putting on a smile, the brunette glances back at the magazine and then to jenna. "you guys are gonna make such great parents."

jenna grins. "i know."

____________

"so when are we going to disney?"

"tomorrow, like i said about five minutes ago."

mia blinks. "oh," she replies, slightly embarrassed, while turning back in her seat to face the front. "right, sorry."

mark shoots her a sideways grin. "s'okay. i won't tell josh that you're more excited to go a theme park than to be seeing him."

"shut up!" the brunette laughs, smacking mark's arm. "i can't help that i never went as a kid."

"you've never been to disney?" repeats mark with a thick tone of incredulous and shock. he looks mia up and down, mildly grossed out. "what's wrong with you?"

from the backseat, jenna sighs. "i've been asking myself that question for years now."

"okay fuck both of you."

"hey!" scolds jenna, moving her hands to her baby bump. "not in front of tommy!"

mia rolls her eyes. "oh please, he's not even gonna-" she pauses.

"wait, tommy? that's his name? you chose a name?"

the grinning blonde furnishes a shy smile while bobbing her head up and down. "mhm. thomas joshua joseph."