seventeen ; an argueable amount of broken ornaments

when it comes to josh dun i literally have the snapchat screenshotting skills of a fuck boy

also i hope everyone ate their weight in yummy food today
-

waking up to tyler joseph screaming "FUCK YOU TONY THE TIGER" at the top of his lungs was something that mia  was caught off guard by. she doesn't know what time it was, or why the hell an adult man had a problem with a child's cereal mascot, but she does know that the booming laughter coming from mark and jenna doesn't help with the fact that she is ridiculously tired.

like always, it takes her a second to remember where she is and why she isn't surrounded by her nine pillows or covered by her down comforter. mia isn't much of a morning person. she never had been, and she envies those that can wake up and watch the sunrise and be all productive. in her perfect world she would sleep until noon, but because she's still in college and has eight a.m classes, she normally wakes up at six thirty. the days she doesn't have morning classes, sleeping in becomes like an olympic sport.

after standing up out of the bunk she decides to go to the bathroom before finding out why tyler was yelling profanities at the frosted flakes character. she brushes her teeth and washes her face, massaging moisturizer into her clean skin while sighing contently. when she takes a look at herself in the small mirror she realizes that concealer will be her friend later in the day when she does her makeup to hide the lilac shadows that rest under her eyes.

she walks out to the front of the bus and sees a mess of frosted flakes, tyler crouched down on the floor trying to clean it up.

key word, trying.

josh and jenna are sitting on the couch facing the opposite window, both of them in fits of laughter while mark stands behind tyler with a fistful of the cereal, casually dropping some on the floor every time tyler picks it up.

"hey babe," says josh with a broad grin. he's holding his phone towards tyler and mark, recording the whole thing.

she frowns a bit with confusion. "how are you guys even functioning right now?" she mutters under her breath and steps over tyler's frosted flake mess.

"tour schedule, princess mia," explains josh with an amused smile as she sits down next to him on the navy blue couch. "did you sleep okay?"

mia nods, "really okay, actually."

josh grins knowingly, "me too."

"GODDAMMIT MARK!" yells tyler after realizing that the mess of cereal wasn't getting any smaller despite him scooping up the pieces and tossing them in the garbage.

josh starts laughing again, his eyes crinkling at the corners and his mouth tugged up in a broad smile. after catching his breath he then looks back at mia. "d'you wanna go get breakfast or something? i can google maps a coffee place."

"coffee sounds great right now," she says back with a nod. "i'll go get dressed and then we can go."

he raises an eyebrow at her. "what's wrong with what you're wearing now?"

"um," mia pauses to look down herself, she's wearing a pair of sweatpants and a zip up hoodie. "i look like a black trash bag?"

"cutest trash bag i've ever seen," josh says, matter-of-a-factly.

"whatever," she laughs, shaking her head. she gets up from the couch and walks back to the bunk area to get her suitcase from the storage bunks and takes out everything she'll need to get ready. mia's never really been high maintenance, so it's not a lot.