one hundred and one ; disney pda

have fun with the smut & sass

_______

"i very specifically remember you telling me that you think theme weddings are gross."

"that's because they are," replies mia.

josh purses his lips with mild confusion and tilts his head at the girl sitting sideways across his lap. "but we just had a theme wedding."

"nope," mia shakes her head. "we got married at disney ; it wasn't disney themed. there's a difference."

"ah, i see." josh opens his mouth to signal for mia to feed him another piece of candy from the small, pink, tiara printed plastic bag in her hands.

the now-married couple sit on a bench, still in their wedding clothes. after the impromptu ceremony, everyone had proceeded to spend the rest of the day traveling the park and going on rides.

but once the day faded into night, josh brought mia to a spot where they could sit and watch the fireworks and escape the mess of people.

"we're gonna have to meet up with everyone soon," says josh. casually he trails his fingers up and down mia's back with the hand of the arm that's wrapped around her waist, while his other is draped over her legs.

mia makes a noise of protest and tucks her head under her husband's chin. "i don't wanna leave."

"i know, baby." josh sighs half heatedly as his lips press gently to the top of mia's head. "but we gotta hit the road for the show tomorrow. my first show as a married man."

"oh shut up," she gives his shoulder a playful nudge. "you're so dramatic."

while making a tsk noise, josh pinches mia's thigh over the fabric of her dress. he starts laughing when she squeals with surprise.

"now who's the dramatic one?" he muses, rubbing her thigh at the spot he just pinched.

"i'm not dramatic, i'm sensitive," mia dejects. a quick, surprised gasp falls from her lips when josh discretely manages to slide his hand up her dress. out of instinct she glances around their surroundings. "what are you doing?"

josh grins, casually drawling out a reply of, "nothing. what are you doing?"

"quit it, josh. c'mon." she wraps her fingers around his wrist as he inches his hand up her thigh. "we're in public."

"no one's even around us," josh scoffs protestingly. "and it's dark out, baby. just let me take care of you."

sighing lightly as a heat begins to stir between her legs, mia nibbles on her bottom lip. "can you wait till later?"

"what, like we're gonna be able to do anything on the bus?" the pink haired male rubs the inside of his wife's thigh with slow, tantalizing intentions. "think i want to make steamy, hot, romantic, post-wedding love to you in my tiny little bunk? no thanks."

mia rolls her eyes. "well we were supposed to do something last night, but someone fell asleep as soon as we got to the hotel room."

"hey," josh tsks with protest. "that's not fair, i was exhausted after the show. i told you before - tired boners are the worst. it takes forever to get it up when i'm tired."

"what about..." drawling out her words, the brunette girl glances up towards the star-filled sky. snapping her fingers, she points at josh and raises an eyebrow suggestively, "next hotel night?"