You Are My Humanity (Damon Salvatore Fanfic)

Hurt, Pain, Anger, Heartaches, and Vengeance. That's the feelings what Patricia feels right now. She's alone. Alone on the other side. No one to talk to but herself. No one to laugh with but herself. No one to hold on but herself. It's like she doesn't exist. She was born as a witch and she died as a witch. And now, she will be back as the most powerful witch you'll ever see. Ever feel. And she'll make sure that everyone who hurt her will suffer.

Third Person's P.O.V

*On the other side*

"Why am I here?" Patricia asked the witches who took her to an old house. The witches looked at her.

"The dark evil creature will be back. You need to go back at the real world, Patricia." The witch with a blue robe said.

"Wait. You know me?" Patricia asked looking at the witches. The witches chuckled.

"Of course, Patricia. We knew you since you are born. We looked after you since then." The witch with a red robe. She smiled.

"But why? Why and how can I go back to life?" Patricia asked once again. She looked around the place.

"We need you to fight the evil creature who'll rise soon. We have powers, Patricia. We are just dead witches and we can bring you back. We can help you." The witch with a hazel robe said.

"Why me?" Patricia asked.

"You are the chosen to be the most powerful witch, Patricia. You'll be the one who'll kill Silas. Silas is the one who is the most feared on the world of supernaturals. He will be awaken soon. And you need to be prepared for his arrival. He can kill you all on the real world." The witch with a golden robe said looking at me.

"Me?" Patricia said and sighed. "What do I need to do?" She added. The witches smiled.

"We need a drop of your blood and a strand of your hair." The witch with white robe said getting a small jar from the old cabinet. "The drop of your blood will connect your power to you. And the strand of your hair will make a DNA of your life. If you come back to life that's it. It's permanent. We will communicate with you on your dreams." The witch added.

"Okay. Thank you. But how can I be trained? If I'm here?" Patricia said waving her hand around.

"Stella is the witch of strength. She will help you train in three weeks. Before you go back to life next month." The witch with green robe said pointing at the witch with orange robe. "You will start tomorrow morning." The witch added.

"Okay. I think I can handle it." Patricia said nodding. She was thinking about Damon and Elena getting closer. Yes, she is always looking after them. She never left.

"You're hurt." Stella said walking towards Patricia and placing a hand on Patricia's shoulder.

"I can handle the task. But I don't think I can handle.... The heartaches. It's my sister.... And Damon. It hurts too much." Patricia said while Stella hugs her.

"You can't bring your emotions here, Patricia. I know you're hurt but you have to turn it off. To protect the world, nature and you're family. You need to turn your pain off and to do that. You shouldn't care about what they do. Focus on what you should." Stella said patting Patricia's back. Patricia pulled back from the hug. She sobbed but stopped.

"You're right. I shouldn't care. I should care about the thing that I need to do." Patricia said with blank eyes. The witches looked at each other.

"I'm the witch of strength. And we are all strong. I know the feeling you feel now. Everything will be okay." Stella said. Patricia nodded.

"I should go now. I'll see you again tomorrow." Patricia said before walking away. After Patricia left the old house. The witches stayed silent.

The witches names are:

The witch with Green robe is Natalie - Witch of Nature

The witch with Red robe is

Avery - Witch of Bravery

The witch with Blue robe is

Lily - Witch of Water

The witch with orange robe is Stella - Witch of Strength

The witch with Hazel robe is Wartly - Witch of War

"Is it right to turn her emotions off?" Stella said worriedly walking around.

"That is the only way she can focus on her task. She can't be distracted by the pain that the boy and her sister gave her." Wartly said rolling her eyes.

"Wartly is right. She needs to focus on killing Silas." Lily said agreeing with Wartly.

"Then we should train her perfectly tomorrow. Be ready for the most powerful witch." Natalie said smiling.

"She can do it. We all know she can. She is brave. And I can sense it." Avery said nodding. They all smiled.

After 3 weeks of Training Patricia.

"You are really ready to go back to life." Stella said patting Patricia's head. Patricia's smiled weakly.

"Yeah." Patricia said. Stella stared at her.

"You're nervous. Don't worry, I know they will be surprised by your appearance." Stella said looking at Patricia.

"Of course. Me back from the dead. On the town's eye, it's impossible." Patricia replied with a blank face. Stella is really worried that Patricia will be brought by her anger.

"Okay. You should be prepared on going back there." Stella said. Patricia nodded.

After hours, they finished making a portal to the real world for Patricia.

"Be safe there, Patricia!"

"See you again!"

Goodluck! We know you can do it!!!"

"Be careful, Patricia."

Patricia turned to them and smiled before walking straight to the portal. After that, the portal closed. Patricia smirked.

She is now in front of the boarding house. She didn't knock instead, walking right inside. The people inside snapped their heads towards the newcomer. When they saw who was it, their mouth hanged open.

"Hey guys. Missed me?" Patricia said smirking at them. Mostly at Damon. Their eyes wide. The thoughts of 'How can she be alive?' are floating on their heads. Guilt built up on Elena and Damon.

This calls for a welcome party...

[••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••]

A/N

This is it! This is the intro of the sequel to "Denying My Love". I will continue it on January, I don't know. But I will try to make it faster. Thanks! Hope you all like it.

Bye

~PJS xoxo