Chapter 3: He's Gone.

3rd Person's P.O.V

It's morning. Stefan is still thinking about last night. Why would she confessed something like that? Is she saying the truth? Or did she really changed to the new one?

~Skip to Damon being kidnapped~

Damon has an ugly run with this hunter Vaughn and he realized that the guy is one of the Five. Patricia opened her eyes and saw a vision of Damon tied on the tree. She looked around but nothing.

Patricia's P.O.V

"Where is Jeremy?" I asked Rebekah who is looking panicked. She looked at me.

"The.. The tombstone and Jeremy is gone!" She shouted as she blurred inside the tent.

"Where is the tombstone?!" I heard Rebekah shouted at Elena who is confused, I guess. I rolled my eyes and started walking.

I'm walking almost 10 minutes, and I can feel presence. Who is it now? I can smell... Hmm... Burning. Burning what? I don't know. I kept walking and walking. But I saw nothing. Why the heck is it always like that! I turned around and saw a...mirror?

"Long time no see, Pat. I missed you." The mirror said... No... Wait... This isn't a mirror. No frames. This is just... Katherine. Yeah. Wait. What?! I tried to pin her to the trees but she grabbed my hands and put a bracelet?!

"But I'm sorry, I need to do this. You're gonna ruin my plan. See yah!" Katherine said then... Black.

Damon's P.O.V

Urghh. Damn that hunter. Ouch. Does he think that I'm a dog?! Wow! I'm gonna kill him and feed him to a dog! Urghh. This.. Shit lace on my neck. Damnit.

He pulled me to a cave.. Maybe. It's like a cave, what do you want me to call it? A castle? He is gonna torture me really. I escaped of his damn hold. And tadaa~ the Barbie Klaus appeared. I thought this will be easy but oh no..

3rd Person's P.O.V

Stefan saw Damon and Rebekah. Damon insisted that Stefan can go to Elena instead of him. Stefan didn't hesitate and jumped to the hole. While Elena was stabbed at her stomach by the bitch. You know who, it's the Kat. Stefan heard Elena's cries so he blurred towards her.

"She's here." Elena murmured to Stefan.

On the other place. Patricia. With her power, she is awake by now. She looked around and smirked. She stood up and realized that she is at the room that Damon shouted at Shane.

"Damn you, Kat." She whispered. She feels something. On her power. That signs that Silas is awake.

Patricia's P.O.V

Shit! Fuck! Fuck! No. I ran towards the cave like. This is where my powers took me. I can smell blood. Yeah. And... Inside of me... I felt emptiness. I ran inside the cave further and saw a hole. I jumped in there and followed the cries. I saw Elena and Stefan.

"What the hell happened?!" I asked them angrily. They looked at me and Stefan gestured me to walked in a room like. I looked at him and he nodded. I walked in the room he gestured me. The first thing I saw....

"Jer? Jeremy?" I said as I walked towards the body. I held his face into my hands. I can feel my humanity coming back. No. This is Jeremy. This is family, Pat. This is why you are here. I don't know what happened but my tears didn't stop falling. I hugged Jeremy's body and felt nothing. No pulse. No heartbeats. He's gone. Nothing. My brother is gone.

What is there to live for?

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

What do you think?
Do you want Patricia stay as a badass or bring her humanity back?
What will happen now?

Sorry, for letting you wait for how many weeks! Here it is!

Half day me today! Mastery tests coming. -_-

-PJS