Chapter 8: About What?

Damon's P.O.V.

"I still love her, brother." I whispered to myself.

That hybrid bastard. I feel my blood boil when I imagine them...... I can't even think of saying it. I want to punch the hell out of him, wait, not just punch, I want to pull his heart out and chop it to shreds. Nasty? Of course, this is Damon Salvatore. The same Damon that my Patricia fell in love with. I didn't stop loving her. I just--

"So, what did I just hear, Damon?" I hear a very familiar voice said. I looked up and saw Elena standing with her eyebrows knitted.

"Elena..."

"Please, tell me." She said while her eyes still fixed on me. I walked towards her.

"Elena..." I was lost for words. I'm not prepared for this. I can't just face and talk.

"Tell me, Damon!" She shouted at me. Her eyes, full of hatred. There was a long silence before I managed to speak.

"I still love Patricia. I didn't stop loving her since she died. I wanted to keep my promise to her, that I will love her Always and Forever. I love you, Elena..... but not as much as I love Patricia."

Elena's face was like she's ready to cry but changed into a blank face. No signs of emotions. She looked at me as if she's disgusting me.

"You know what, Damon. I don't care now. But I swear, you'll come back to me. You'll hate Patricia and love me more. Remember that, Damon. You'll come back to me. Not just you. Stefan too. You two will crawl back to me." Elena said and flashed outside. I didn't bother to follow her because I knew she needs some space. What did I do now? I hurt Elena now. I'm so stupid! Urgh.

Patricia's P.O.V.

I'll be staying in the Mikaelson's Mansion for now. I'm laying on a huge bed in one of their rooms. It's freaking morning. Klaus went out saying that he'll do something important. He didn't mean by blood right? Just important. I stood up from the bed and went out of the room I'm staying. I saw 2 of his hybrids guarding at my door. I smiled awkwardly at them and they bowed at me.

"Ah. You don't need.... to do.... that. You know." I said to them. I walked downstairs and saw 6 of his hybrids. 3 at the entrance door, 2 at the back door and 1 in the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen and the hybrid turned around to me.

"Hi. Can I have something to eat?" I asked the hybrid. He took out something from the fridge.

"Here. It's a seafood meal. I don't know if you'll like it. It's the only human food we have here." He said and gave me the container. I nodded.

"Thank You. What's your name, anyway?" I asked him while I sit on the kitchen counter near him.

"I'm Mark. A hybrid." He said while washing some dishes. I opened the container and smelled the meal. It smelled normal, I think.

"I'm Patricia. Klaus's friend." I said while Mark gave me a fork. I got it and ate some of the meal. It tastes.... Like a seafood of course. It's not good, it's not bad. It's balanced.

"Hmm. Klaus has a friend? And you, a human? It's impossible." He said in confusion. I looked at him and raised a brow.

"How do you say so?" I asked him. Is it really impossible? Well, now it's not.

"Because Klaus is vampire and a wolf. He's a supernatural and you're a human. He sees humans as food or drinks rather. It's--" i cut him off.

"You're like saying that a cat and a dog can't be friends. Well, they can be. Just like me and Klaus, no one can stop us on being friends. It's not impossible, Mark. If you really treasure a person, you'll never hurt them, instead you protect them with all your might. It's nice to meet you, Mark. Thanks for the food again." I said and jumped off the counter. I walked to the door and the 3 hybrids turned their heads at me.

"Hi. I'm not prohibited to go out, right?" I said playfully at the 3 male hybrids. They nodded and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I said and walked out of the mansion.

It's too quiet inside of that house. How can Klaus even stay there for who knows how long? It feels lonely there. Does Klaus feel that way? Lonely, alone, quiet and it feels like you're in a cage. I thought of not visiting first the Salvatore Boarding House. I will just go first to the Grill.

I walked from the Mansion to the Grill. It seems like forever when I walked. When I saw the Grill, I ran to the doors and opened it slowly. I peeked at the doors. I saw few people here. They wouldn't notice me, right? I walked inside with my head down so my hair will get down and my face will be covered. When I'm finally at the bar, I sat quickly at the stool. When I looked up.

"Hi, Elena. What-- Oh. It's you, Pat. What're you doing here? You shouldn't just leave the house. Some people might recognize you." Matt said with worry. So, yeah, he knows I'm alive. Everyone in the gang knows. I smiled at him.

"Hi, Matt. I just want some space. I left the house. I'm staying somewhere. And please, get me an apple juice. I'm thirsty." I said.

"Okay. Coming right up!" He said and left to get my order.

I looked around the Grill. It's Sunday, I guess. Sundays are the day for old people. Now, I'm seeing more old people here. I didn't knew it was Sunday.

"Here's your order, Pat." Matt said and gave me a glass of apple juice. I smiled at him.

"Thanks. So, how's working here?" I asked him and drink my apple juice.

"It's tiring but it's fine for me. And it's grandpa and grandma day for them. You? How are you handling things?" He said while wiping the bar counter. I sighed.

"It's bad. With Elena, she turned off her humanity. Being a bitch and all. I sucked when it comes to my patience. That's why I left the boarding house first. I don't know what can I do to her when I see her. I can't stay in the same house with her." I said while putting down my glass. He looked at me and smiled.

"It's gonna be okay, Pat. I know we'll get through this. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always free." He said while patting my head gently. I nodded and smiled at him. "Well, I need to continue my work. If you need something just call me." He said and left. Aww. He's really a good friend.

"Look, who's here."

I turned around and saw the person I don't want to see. He sat beside me and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and it is obvious that I'm irritated because of my tone.

"We need to talk, Patricia." He said while looking in my eyes. Oh, That eyes. Maybe, you know who is this right?

"What is there to talk about, Damon?" I said while rolling my eyes and drinking juice that is left in my glass. I'm surprised when he grabbed my hand. I was about to argue when he said something.

"About us."

~•~•|•~•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
YEY! I finished another chapter. Thank you for still reading this book. I love you guys. Until the next chappy. ^_^

~PJS