Chapter 9: My Happiness Is Back

Patricia's P.O.V.

"About us."

That made my eyebrows up. I looked at him.

"What is there to talk about 'us'?" I asked him shrugging off his hand on mine but he didn't want to let go of it. I glared at him.

"Just listen to me, please." Damon said while still holding my hand. If you look at him, he really looks sincere. Should I listen to this jerk that broke my heart into pieces? Hmm. No?

"Okay. Speak now." I said. I didn't follow the 'NO' right? I hope I didn't pick the wrong choice.

"Thank You." He said before sighing. "I know, you know all of what happened here even if you're dead. I know too, that you were hurt--" I cut him off.

"I'm still hurt." I added. Remembering what he did? It still pains me. I don't know. Even for the first place that I decided to turn off this emotions, I still feel. This is actually different from being a vampire with no humanity. You can still feel. You can still be hurt.

He breathed deeply and looked at me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, Patricia. I hurt you. I'm sorry for being a jerk, bastard, and stupid to you. Yes I did many things to hurt your feelings but I kept my promise to you. I know you were there when I visited your grave alone. I made a promise right? 'I promise, I'll love you forever and always, Patricia Gilbert'. I felt you, you were there watching me. I'm glad that time because you're in front of me when I promised that. I didn't stop loving you, Patricia. I didn't. I still love you. Always. Even in Forever. I don't expect you to forgive me but I'm happy that you listened to me. I love you, Patricia." He said to me with love in his eyes. I miss those eyes.

I remember that time in the graveyard, he did promise. I didn't expect that he will really keep it despite of being a playboy and such. But...

"You fell in love with my sister, Damon. What can you explain about that?" I said while looking at him. His shoulders fell and his head down. "If you're out of explanations, then I'll go. You can't just have us two. You need to choose--" I was cut off when Damon grabbed my hand and hugged me. Tight.

"Damon." I whispered at him. I felt my shoulders wet. Is he crying? "Damon, what--"

"Sssshhh. Just for a moment, Pat. Don't speak. I'll talk." He said while still hugging me. "I confronted Elena last night. I said that I still love you, she freaked out and I said I love her too." I tried to struggle from his hold when I heard that he loves Elena too but Damon kept his hold to me. "Listen. I did say that I love her too, but I added that 'not as much as I love' you. Please, give a chance to us. I love you. I love you. I love you." While he said that my eyes can't help but to water. I pulled away from the hug. He looked surprised. I just stared at him. He stared back. Stupid boy.

"You're right. You're stupid. What are you waiting for? Aren't you gonna kiss me?" I teased him and smiled. He lips formed a big grin.

He put his arms on my waist and I put mines on his neck. He kissed me like it was the first time. Every move he made feels like I'm on fire. He made his entrance in my mouth, hey, I was surprised. He is an expert when it comes to this. His hands travelled to my butt. I moaned. I felt him smirk on our kiss.

"Hey. Hey. No PDA here. Get a room guys!" I heard Matt say. I instantly pull away from Damon. I looked at Matt.

"Oh my gosh. I'm sorry, Matt. We'll leave now." I said and looked at Damon.

"Sorry too, Matty boy." Damon said and held my hand. Matt's eyes was focused in out intertwined hands. He nodded.

Damon and I left the Grill. He made me go with him somewhere.

"Where are we going, Damon?" I asked him but when I saw the direction where we're going, I knew it.

"Got your answer already?" He said and I nodded. We stopped at the Falls of course. I opened my door and went to sit on the log. It's afternoon now, the sunset is really beautiful here. I felt arms around me and a handsome head on my shoulder.

"I missed you, Pat." Damon said while tightening his hug on me. I can't help but smile.

"I missed you too, MY Damon." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Aww. Just on the cheek?" He made his voice sound like a baby. I laughed at him. He sat beside me and put his arm on my shoulder while I put my head on his shoulder. It feels great having a love one with you watching the sunset. I sat up straight and looked at Damon. I put my both hands on his cheeks.

"I love you, Damon Salvatore. Always and Forever."

"I love you, Patricia Gilbert that is soon to be Patricia Salvatore. Always and Forever."

We kissed like there's no tomorrow. What? We missed each other. It's normal, duh. I love this jerk. You can't do anything about it. No one can stop us. Even Elena. Even Klaus. Even Stefan. Even Everybody. Even YOU. Wait. So, where is Elena now? Wait. I don't care. For now, I'll just enjoy this moment with MY Damon. I'm happy with him again. Will this last forever now?

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•,•~•~•~~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~

Yay! Another Chapter finished! Hope you enjoyed this DaCia chapter. Please still vote and comment. I love you guys.

~PJS