Chapter 12: Plan Failed

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The gang which composed of Patricia, Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Tyler woke up early to continue their 'Finding Elena' mission. They went out together to the Green Woods where Patricia believes that her sister went. They were halfway through the forest when Patricia felt something. She stopped her tracks and looked around. Damon and the others stopped when they noticed Patricia wasn't walking.

"Pat, you okay?" Damon asked worriedly at Patricia. She shook her head.

"No. I.. Uh.. Let's continue walking. I just felt something weird but it's nothing." Patricia answered and smiled at them. They nodded and continued walking but Damon knew something was wrong. He held Patricia's hand and kissed it. He looked at the ring he gave to her and smiled when he saw that she wears it now. Patricia felt relieved that Damon was there beside her. She doesn't know what to do if Damon wasn't around and holding her hand. She might go crazy.

It was 2:37 in the afternoon when they found a green house in front of them. Patricia told them to hide for a minute behind the bushes or trees because Bonnie or Elena might feel that they are here outside. Patricia muttered a spell to make them unreadable and unfelt in the senses of Bonnie and Elena. She made sure that the two girls inside the green house aren't perceived that they are outside.

Patricia's P.O.V.

"Okay. Here's the plan. Bonnie and Elena can't sense us now and it only lasts for an hour. I think that's enough, right? They won't sense us for an hour, but if they see us they can ad if their backs are in front of us again, they can't sense that we are behind them. We will bring Elena back in the basement cell at the boarding house by using vervain that Damon brought. And as for Bonnie..." I trailed off as I think how to make her unconscious. "Ah! I'll make her sleep." I finally said. They nodded but Caroline asked.

"How will you make her sleep?"

"Can't I just snap her neck?" Damon suggested. I glared at him. He puckered his lips to me. I rolled my eyes but smacked his lips with mine anyway. He smirked.

"I have my own ways. Trust me." I said and looked at Stefan and Tyler. "Stef, you bring Elena. Ty, you bring Bonnie. Okay?" I said and they nodded at me. I glanced at the green house. They are still there. "Guys, I'll go to the door with Caroline and you three will guard out side. Got it?" I said and held Care's hand. We walked to the door while the boys guard around the house. To be sure, of course. Elena should not escape now. I looked at the door. Caroline elbowed me.

"Aren't we knocking?" She asked me. I smirked.

"Knocking is not my style, Care." I said as I kicked the door. And poof. It flew to the kitchen. Caroline blurred inside with me."You go upstairs." I told Caroline.

I knew Elena was hiding and Bonnie is upstairs, I think... Hmm. I walked to the kitchen and opened a big metal cabinet. Oh. There's a secret passage downstairs. I walked silently downstairs. It's dark but I can see through it. A smirk tugged on my lips as I see a girl on the edge of the room. It's my figure. My look-a-like figure.

"Stop this, Elena. You're doomed." I said and muttered an aneurysm spell at her. I should be hearing her screams by now but her back is still on me and she's not making any sound. After a short silence, her laughter echoed the room. That made my blood boil. She turned to face me.

"No, sister. You should try harder. You are the one who's doomed. I'll go back to myself, I just need to do one thing. To kill you." She said before blurring in front of me with a vamped face. Before she could touch me, I made her fly to the freaking wall. She tried struggling but I just made my invisible chains tighter on her arms and feet. Woah. Her clothes are like mine and her hair was totally like mine. Is she trying to be me? In her dreams.