Chapter 5: This Can't Be

A/N:

Please read my message at the end of this chapter. Thank you!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Patricia's P.O.V

I feel something. I hear something.

I opened my eyes and the warm sun rise hit on my face. I can hear arguments from here. Uh. That's what I thought. Problem again. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then went downstairs. I was only on the 5th step from upstairs when I saw the brothers with...... Frowns. Yeah, frowns. I jumped in front of them, that made them shocked.

"A new problem, correct?" I said looking at both of them with one eyebrow up. They looked at each other and nodded at me. I sighed. I can feel this is about Elena again.

"We're planning to make Elena go back to school again." Stefan said while having an unsure face on.

"I think going back to the normal routine of high school is going to be better for her." Damon said narrowing his eyes.

I thought of it for a while. It couldn't be that bad right? But some part of me tells that it isn't gonna be bad but worse. We heard the shower turned on, I looked at the brothers and ran to Damon's room. I saw my figure on the shower's glass. My exact curve. The brothers are both on my sides and the glass opened. Revealing a naked 2nd crown Bitch started from last night.

"Going back to school sounds cool to me. It's gonna be great." Elena said with that stupid smirk of her. He took her towel and put it around her. She walked in front of us while the brothers are still wide eyed and jaws hung. Tsk. Attention seeker dude. Elena looked at me with a 'Ha! Loser, their mine' look with a bitter smile. I shot her a disgusted look with a smile too and stared at her.

"Aaaahhh!!!" She screamed while holding her head. The brothers woke up from their daydreams. Stupid boys. They looked at me, giving me a 'What-Are-You-Doing?' look. I rolled my eyes and looked at Elena.

"Hey, bitch. Don't make me pissed off or I'll do worse than that. Got it?" I said while glaring at her.

"Never." She whispered but I totally and clearly heard it. I made her head worse than it is now.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!" She screamed again in agony.

"Hey! Hey, Patricia! Stop it!" Stefan shouted at me while assisting Elena at the ground. That didn't stop me. She isn't my sister now anyway. I made her fingers flip to the other side. She screamed again with tears in her eyes. I felt hands on my shoulder and saw a pair of shining blue orbs. Those eyes.

"Patricia! Stop it! You're hurting Elena! You are not this! Stop!" He shouted at me. His eyes aren't calm and happy at the moment. Those are not for me now. I held back my magic and turned around. I started to walk away and heard Elena's heavy breathing.

Those eyes are the only ones that can stop me. No... I can't.... I shouldn't.

3rd Person's P.O.V

When Patricia left the room, silence occupied them.

"So? You're just gonna stare at the door?" Elena said to the brother who are now staring at the place where Patricia left.

"Uhmm. Ah. Elena, you should prepare now and.. Uh... Get change." Stefan said and left. Damon looked at Elena once more and left too. Elena cocked her head to the side and smirked.

Elena's P.O.V.

Hmm. I smell something fishy. I can't let Patricia have my boys. They are both mine. Only mine. I can see the looks in their eyes when they looked at Patricia as she walked away. This can't be happening. I should have the boys on my side. I'm gonna make sure the brothers will still fall for my traps.

~_~_<<_<_<_<_<_<_<_~~_~~_~~~__~_<_<<_<_<_<_<_~_~~_~~_~_~_~_

I'm so sorry for not updating for 2 months. I'm a graduating student so I need to study harder for our last trimester. And I will not follow the flow of the Vampire Diaries. I'm gonna have my own flow of my story. Thank you!

-PJS