Chapter 7: I Still Love Her

Patricia's P.O.V.

"You can stay here if you want. Anytime. You can even live here." Klaus said as he pat my shoulder.

"Thank You, Klaus. I really appreciate it. I can't stay at the boarding house with Elena. I might kill her at the time I get home." I said and jumped on the couch. I sighed.

"Don't put a face like that, love. I know, you still look beautiful but that frown doesn't suit you. You know what? We can have fun." He said walking in front of me. I looked at him.

"How?" I asked him and he smiled. He suddenly picked me up and flashed outside. I don't know where he'll take me because it's blurry. After few seconds, he stopped and brought me down. I blinked and saw that we are in front of a bar in Las Vegas. I looked at Klaus with amazement.

"Like it, love? Come on, let's start the fun." He said and took me inside the bar. Lot of people dancing, drinking, talking and lots more. We sat on the bar stool and looked for drinks. Klaus called the bartender.

"Two bourbon. Free." Klaus compelled the guy and the bartender obediently obeyed him. We drank for 4 times, I think. I'm getting dizzy but I wanted to dance. I stood up and held Klaus's hand.

"Let's dance, Klaus. Please." I said to Klaus with my pleading eyes. He groaned but stood up and let me pull him on the dance floor. We danced, his arms on my waist and mine on his neck. His eyes are glued on my eyes until it went to my lips. He suddenly kissed me on my cheek to my lips. Gently and slowly. We stayed in that position for a minute but changed to hard. He backed me up on a wall and kissed me hard. He held my legs on his waist and still kissing me. I don't know but I'm kissing him back. My hands travelled through his neck to his waist. His kisses went to my neck.

"K-Klaus." I moaned. Is this right?

"Klaus." I moaned again.

"Stop moaning, Patricia. Or else I'm not gonna stop and blur you to my bed." He said and kissed me on my lips.

"This doesn't feel right, Klaus. We should go back now. I had enough fun." I said and pulled away. He looked at me and nodded.

"Fine. If that's what you wanted." He said and walked to the exit. I followed him but he stopped when we made it to the door. He turned around to me.

"Stay here for a minute. I'm just gonna go to the restroom. Don't go anywhere." Klaus said and walked away. I stayed on the spot and watched him walk away. Do Klaus still love me? Why did he do that? The real question is, why did I respond to his kiss?

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Klaus sneakily went out and pinned Stefan on the wall.

"Well, if it isn't the Salvatore angel. What are you doing here?" Klaus asked while smirking. Stefan struggled.

"I can ask you the same. Why did you take Patricia here?" Stefan said. Klaus freed him and looked at him.

"You know why. You've been eavesdropping since we're at the Falls. I sensed you. You and your brother. I know you know why I took her here. Am I right?" Klaus said with a smirk. Stefan's eyebrows knitted. "You're looking confused, huh? If you don't remember, I volunteer on knocking your head off on this wall." He added while raising his hand playfully. Stefan rolled his eyes.

"It's because of my dear brother. I know. I just followed you two to check on her. I'm just checking if you wouldn't do anything to her but it seems you did something." Stefan said while glaring at Klaus. Stefan punched Klaus hard. Klaus just laughed and raised his hands up.

"I'll accept your punch. Sorry for that. I promise to take her home, safe and sound. She's probably waiting for me now." Klaus said and started walking back in. But he turned again to Stefan. "You shouldn't eavesdrop and stalk people, you know? Next time ask me so, I can invite you." He added teasingly and went inside. Stefan shook his head and went back to the boarding house. When he got home, Damon is still awake sitting on the couch with a glass of bourbon, of course.

"So, how's stalking them? Good? Or Bad?" Damon asked his brother.

"Klaus caught me. He's an eagle. And a lion. Always getting something he wants." Stefan said with something behind of his words. Damon looked at Stefan.

"Did something happen? Did Klaus do something to Patricia?" Damon said with flaming eyes. Stefan sighed and looked at his brother.

"Don't be mad, brother. I know this is nothing for you. You don't have to know." Stefan said and was about to go upstairs when Damon flashed in front of him.

"Spill it, brother." Damon said with authority. Stefan deeply sighed. He was sighing deeply recently. Notice it?

"Fine, fine. Klaus made out with Patricia. They are at the bar in Las Vegas drinking, talking and dancing. She responded to his kisses, Damon." Stefan said closing his eyes. Every word he said pains him. He loves her too. He's hurting too.

"What?! I'm gonna kill that bastard, Klaus!" Damon shouted in anger.

"Wait, brother. Why do you care so much? Don't tell me, you still love her? Tell me, brother. What is Elena to you then? You know what? Patricia was drunk, she was wasted. Before you ask why, she was wasted because of you! You have Elena now. Don't try to get Patricia too or you'll be the guy version of Katherine." Stefan said to Damon angrily and went to his room.

Damon stood there like his head was buffering. He knew it's his fault. He knew that Stefan was right. He can't love the both of them. He can't leave Elena now. He can't just run away with Patricia. They need to stick together. He sat on the couch and buried his face in his hands.

"I still love her, brother." He whispered.

Elena's P.O.V.

I heard Damon and Stefan's argument. I was about to go to them when I heard something caught my ears.

"Wait, brother. Why do you care so much? Don't tell me, you still love her? Tell me, brother. What is Elena to you then? You know what? Patricia was drunk, she was wasted. Before you ask why, she was wasted because of you! You have Elena now. Don't try to get Patricia too or you'll be the guy version of Katherine." I heard Stefan said angrily. I heard him going up to his room so, I stayed inside my room.

When I made sure that Stefan is in his room, I went out to go to Damon. I was on the last step of the stairs when Damon said something that made me stop.

"I still love her, brother." Damon whispered with his face in his hands. I knew it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dundundundundun. Yey! Another update. Hope you enjoyed it. I'll update tomorrow again. Love you guys! Thank you!

-PJS