Chapter 11: Desperate

3rd Person's P.O.V.

In a house which is very far from the Salvatores's boarding house, two people were trying to lock every part of the house.

"You sure with this?" The dark-skinned girl said to her vampire friend. Her friend looked at her with her eyebrows up.

"Of course, Bonnie." The vamp-friend went to Bonnie and held her hands with hers. "I appreciate the help you're giving me." She smiled.

"I'm your best friend, Elena. I'm willing to help you with all I have even with spells but this spell... Who are you using this with?" Bonnie asked her best friend. Elena took her hands away from Bonnie's and walked to the couch. She turned to Bonnie.

"What if I told you... It's for my sister? Would you back out?" Elena said to Bonnie with a serious face. Bonnie's face fell. Her eyebrows knitted together and shook her head.

"What... You are kidding, right--"

"No, I'm not. I'm serious with this, Bonnie. And either you back out or not, you don't have a choice. Because I'm not gonna hesitate to snap your neck in no time. Or maybe I'm gonna drink the hell out of you?" Elena threatened Bonnie. Bonnie can't believe her best friend. She thought Elena was asking a spell for good but she was really wrong.

"What happened to you, Elena? Did someone compel you to do this? I can't do that to your sister." Bonnie said while shaking her head. Elena glared at her and in a second she was in front of Bonnie.

"No, Bonnie. I want this. Nobody compelled me or told me to do this. You are going to do whatever I say." Elena said in anger. Bonnie just nodded and was about to use aneurysm to Elena but Elena snapped her neck quickly.

"Stupid, best friend." Elena muttered while looking at Bonnie who is now lying on the floor. She put Bonnie on the couch. Elena rolled her eyes and thought of the spell.

Elena wasn't her usual self. She became super envious of her sister. She wants all of the things that Patricia has. She wants the brothers to herself. Only hers. She went to Bonnie's on the night that Damon broke up with her and said to Bonnie she needed her help. But the help she's craving for was a spell to kill. She needed Bonnie to find a powerful spell to kill her own sister, enough for her to be called desperate.

Patricia's P.O.V.

They were all shocked when I said what the spell is for. Let me tell you what their reactions?

Caroline: "Oh My God! Seriously?! I can't believe Elena can even think of that! No!"
Obviously, she freaked out.

Tyler: "It's expected that she will do killing spree because her humanity is not on but this spell for killing? I thought this wasn't her style."
No comment.

Stefan: "Damn that. She is using Bonnie to perform that spell. But why does she need that?"
He got a point.

Damon: "Urgh. Curse her. Where the heck did that woman go? Who will she use it for? This doesn't make sense. This a waste of time. Me and Pat should be on bed now."
Pervert as always, eh?

Mine? I sighed and said: "Who do you think she's using that to? Of course, she's using that to her recent enemy. That would be me." They looked at me and said WHAT. They are all slow. And they all knew that Elena started hating me when she knew Damon still loves me. I know too that she wants the brothers to herself and I can't just give Damon to her. For Stefan, he's my best friend! It's his choice if he wants to come back to Elena. I didn't want this to happen.

We are all back at the boarding house. We are in the living room, sitting on the couch.

"What are we gonna do now?" Tyler asked that broke the long silence.

"We aren't planning to wait her and Bonnie to do that, right? We should plan." Caroline said and bit her lip.

"Yeah. How can we find her now again? She has a witch by her side." Stefan said while shrugging.

"We should rest first. We should call it a night. It's already 11 in the afternoon. They should be asleep by now." Damon said while tugging me upstairs. Wait. Asleep by now? A light bulb above my head appeared. I took my hand from Damon's and took the conditioner that only Elena uses. I quickly closed my eyes and concentrated. I can see a green house in the other side of the forest and inside, I can see a figure sitting and another lying. I swear that was Elena who is sitting and Bonnie that is lying. I opened my eyes to see worried faces.

"Did you see something?" Caroline asked me while handing me a glass of water. I nodded. I sipped the water from the glass and breathed.

"What was it?" Stefan asked me with a curious tone. I looked at everybody. Damon helped me stand up.

"I know now where we can find them. They are at the Green Woods on the other side of the forest. Elena probably flashed them there. I saw Bonnie was unconscious and Elena sitting there inside the green house. We should get going--" I was cut off by Damon.

"Okay. Okay. But you need to rest too. We will continue the ride tomorrow morning. You're probably exhausted too. Come on, let's go upstairs." Damon said in a soft voice. Stefan nodded at me while Caroline and Tyler smiled at me. I sighed and let Damon guide me upstairs. Damon went to his wardrobe and took something inside. He blurred in front of me and held my hands. He kissed it and put something on my finger.

"Oh my. This is beautiful, Damon! Thank you!" I said and hugged him tight, he hugged me back while kissing my head. It's a ring with a blue clear orb. It reminds me of his eyes.

"That symbolizes that you are mine and I'm going to marry you. Only you, Patricia. We'll get through every problems. Together." He said and looked at me. I nodded and kissed him. He tugged me to bed. We laid down on his bed. My head on his chest and his arms around me like mines around him too.

"What if Elena isn't there now? What if she managed to escape with Bonnie before we get to them? Why is she doing this? Why does she hate me so much? Why--" Damon's finger on my lips shut me up. He kissed my forehead.

"Ssshh. Too many questions, Pat. Don't worry too much. I know you're still beautiful even you kept on worrying about others but that isn't good for your health. Just sleep and I'll be here by your side when you wake up. We're gonna catch your flying sister." He said and I looked up at him. He kissed my lips and I felt loved. I'm safe in his arms. I chuckled.

"Flying sister? I get it." I said while chuckling.

"It suits her." He answered back.

"I love you, My Damon. Always and Forever." I said lovingly while looking in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I love you more, Patricia. Always and Forever." He said looking in my eyes lovingly too. Then we ended the night with another passionate kiss. But the last question I wanted to say was on my mind before I doze off.

'Elena, why are you selfish?'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hello again, folks! Sorry for not updating for almost two weeks. I was in our province and we don't have wifi there so I can't post the chapters. Even though, I made 5 chapters through the whole week. I'm updating 5 chapters in a row today. Hope you all like it!

~PJS