Chapter 1: Welcome Home

Patricia's P.O.V

Their jaws dropped and eyes wide as if it will fall in this moment. I looked at Elena who is now guilt all over her face.

"What? No welcome back? Or hugs? Just stares? I'm hurt." I said sarcastically and said the last part looking at Elena and Damon. They looked like... Shit. I felt nothing but hatred.

"Pa-Patricia? Is that really you?" Jeremy first spoke up. I looked in his way and smiled. He ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him back without expressions in my face. I pulled back.

"So, what's up?" I said in cool mode. "Oh, you know what I know what happened when I'm gone." I added and looked at them. They all looked at Elena and Damon. I smirked. "I'm like watching a movie or should I say, drama or BETRAYAL telenovela. I watched all of you at the other side. You all looked... Happy. Well, no Patricia on the sight might be sad for most of you but..." Before I continue, I looked at the way of the bitch Elena and the ass Damon.

"The two of you... Looked very happy." I said while smiling bitterly. "Every time MY DAMON is with you, I felt my eyes burning. Every time MY DAMON is kissing you, feels like shit. Every time MY DAMON is with you in BED, I can't even imagine that you could do that. But you know? Take him. I don't care. I'm just making you remember a memorable speech from your dear sister. And oh, remember you made a horrible mistake by choosing that ass." I said pointing at Damon. Who is now looking down. I looked around and they are all silent because of what I said.

I see Stefan walking towards me and hugged me. I hugged back.

"I missed you." He said but I pulled back and smiled.

"So, let's go?" I asked them. They all looked confused. "You are going to find Silas, right? Come on." I added and rolled my eyes.

"How did you know?" Jeremy asked me.

"As I've said, I watched every move you do. I watched all of you." I said and walked to the door.

3rd Person's P.O.V

They are all shocked. At first, they thought it was Katherine but they all realized that it is really Patricia because of what Patricia said about what happened. They are all worried about her, thoughts like 'What the hell happened to her?'. Jeremy sees glad that his sister is back but there is something that happened to her. She is cold. She is out of life.

At the end, they all rode in the same boat with Patricia. Shane leads an expedition to a desolate island off the coast of Nova Scotia, where he believes the secret of the cure lies hidden. Patricia doesn't believe Shane because she knows that it is just Silas.

Damon's P.O.V

She's back. Patricia is back. The one that I've loved before. She knows what happened between me and Elena. She showed no emotions at all. How? I felt a little crack on my heart when she said that she doesn't care and that I'm the wrong choice. It's like she isn't the Patricia I knew, it's like she turned off her emotions but it's just for vampires. Supernaturals. For the moment I saw her, her aura was not lively. I know she is a witch but the witches always have nature with them. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Elena and Rebekah fight.

Rebekah's P.O.V

While I was fighting with Elena, her sister Patricia came when Elena still on the ground. Patricia have a smirk on her face. I thought Patricia will help Elena get up but instead..

"Oh, a fight? I wanna see what can my sister do." Patricia said. She said it like she was throwing an insult on her sister. Hmm. Elena just turned to her, stood up and walked away. I smirked, feeling that I won.

"You know what, I already like your attitude." Patricia said with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Oh no. A vampire and witch bond doesn't good to hear when the two of them are planning something secret." Stefan said that is between me and Patricia. Oh, I forgot he's here. Me and Patricia just smirked.

"Of course not. It will be very interesting. Right, Patricia?" I asked her.

"Yeah why not? It should be fun." Patricia said with a grin.

I think this is gonna be great. A Gilbert sister on my side. This is going to be a big battle, Elena. Be ready.

_•_•_•_•__•_•_•_•_•_•__••_•__•\•\•\•_•_•_•\•_•_•_••_•__•_

Yay! I'm super excited and posted the chapter one! Sorry to make you wait for many months! I will make the 'Coming Back to You' on hold to focus on this. Please wait.

Please Vote or Comment. :)

Thank you!

-PJS xoxo