Chapter 17: Seriously

Stefan's P.O.V.

It's been a week when I tried to bring senses to Damon. I failed. He's too in denial. Me and Caroline are in this plan, even Tyler. The three of us have the same observation about 'Patricia'. I don't even know if she's Patricia anymore. We don't have enough evidence that she's not her. There are still some questions in my mind. Like, 'If she's not Patricia, who is she?' or 'What is her intention?'. I'm having this feeling that she seems familiar to me. I'm thinking that she's Elena. Well, she looks like Elena but they are very different with the attitude. If she's Elena, we should've sense it on the first step she walked out of the Green house. Something's not right here.

I'm alone here at the boarding house. Damon left earlier and he seems weird today. For 'Patricia', I don't know where she went and that's totally new to me.

I was drinking a glass of blood when I heard footsteps from the porch. I quickly flashed to the kitchen and hid behind the counter but I can still see the living room and the entrance door from here. The door opened with a slight creek and a pair of flat boots came into the view. It's 'Patricia'. She closed the door and went to the couch but stops when she saw my glass. I pinched my self to make myself believe that this isn't a dream. That she actually took a look around like she's a criminal then she took my glass..... She drank it.

What the hell?

Patricia's P.O.V.

What now? It's been a week when I came to the witch's house. I've been dying to see her again and ask for the spell. Guess what? She's always not in her house. Plus, I only have 11 days to get it. Damn. I'm so unlucky. I'm walking to the Dark Woods again, maybe this time I'm gonna catch her. When I saw the tall gate in front of me, I quickly saw the tiger that guards here. I jumped up the gate and walked fast towards the tiger. When I'm near to the tiger, it looks at me and went to me. I kneeled in front of it and petted it gently. I looked into it's eyes.

"Is Veronica in her house?" I asked softly to the tiger. It shook his head sidewards then looked at the ground. I can tell, he's totally lying. I cupped it's face softly and looked deeper in it's eyes.

"Come on, tell it to me. Where is she?" I asked again. This time, it looked on the house. I get what it said so I stood up. "Thanks." I sprinted towards the house and opened the door. No one's here in the living room. I checked the kitchen too. I ran upstairs and opened each room I saw. There is definitely no one here! Where the heck did she hide?!

While I was muttering things or cussing around, I heard a screech on the last door in the hall. I walked towards it and opened the old wooden door. I saw a normal old styled room. Bed, window with brown curtains, bedside table, desk, lamp and a big wooden cabinet that is standing so close to the wall. I examine every thing inside but nothing's here either. I turned my heels back to the door to get out but the cabinet doors opened slowly with a screech. I turned to it quickly, but what the hell? Seriously? Are there ghosts here? I walked to it and was about to close it but I saw something shining inside. I was hesitant to touch it but something inside me pushed my hand to the thing. It's a handle.

I pulled it and.... Woah.

A secret door. A total secret place. I opened the secret door and literally, my jaw dropped. It looks magical. Really. I put my feet inside the cabinet floor and closed the outside door of the cabinet. I eyed the secret door. She's impressive, I mean Veronica. It's sneaky. I stepped in at the magical place and closed it again. It's bright and it's not what I expected from a witch that loves black and brown or in other words dark colors.

It's full of different kinds of flowers and trees. My eyes caught the sight of a small white house, not so far from here. I walked towards the house, knocked three times and waited. I can hear quiet noises from the inside, so I put my ear closely to the door.

"Clean that! And that! Oh, there's still dust there!" I hear a familiar voice inside. My ear touched the door and when that happened.

*BLAG

The door opened and my cheek met the floor. Awesome, right?

"Awww." I groaned in pain. I hear footsteps near me. I sat up slowly and my eyes met the black ones.

"Gilbert? Why are you here? How did you find this place?" Veronica asked me. I scratched the back of my head and smiled at her.

"For the 'how', I'm looking for you everywhere and everyday, I thought you went on a trip because you weren't in your house but I looked further and found the old cabinet where 'this' is located. Sorry for barging in." I said while looking around the house. Obviously, it's all white and that makes it more confusing.

"Ah. And for the 'why'?" She asked. I breathed in and out before speaking.

"I need your spell. The one that we've talked about? I need it. Please, tell me." I said while staring into her eyes. After
minutes of staring, she spoke.

"Well then, follow me." She said with a smile and turned her back at me. I sighed in relief and followed her. Thank God. I'm gonna take this really seriously.

Caroline's P.O.V.

Stefan, Tyler and me are suspecting 'Patricia' for her weird and not normal actions. She's not that showy but when she acts right now with Damon, it's unbelievable. If I could just shout, 'SERIOUSLY?!' at her, I'll totally do it. I'm at my house now, waiting for Tyler. Speaking of, someone knocked on the door. I jumped up off the couch and walked towards the door. I opened it and saw Tyler, I automatically smiled at him.

"Sorry for making you wait." He said still standing on the door. I shook my head while smiling. He's wearing a black polo and pants. He's all black today, huh.

"No. It's okay. Come in." I said and gestured him inside. He walked inside and closed the door. We sat on the couch.

"So, what do you think of the 'Patricia' now? She's been weird this week. I can't even tell if she's serious or what." I said frustratedly. Tyler's head snapped towards me with a questioning look.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me. I stared at him.

"Are you serious? Are you high or what? We have talked about this! Almost everyday!" I exclaimed at him unbelievably. What the heck.

"Oh. Sorry. That left my mind." He said.

"Tss. Okay. So what do you think?" I asked while raising my eyebrow at him. The next words he said made my eyes wide with questions inside.

"She needs to kill her.." He said seriously. My mouth gap open.

"What? Am I missing--" He cut me off. That made me speechless. He stood up while looking at me.

"Just when 'Patricia' comes back, tell her, I have her back." When the last words came out of his mouth, he was gone on my first blink.

"What the.."

"Hey, Care. Let's go." I heard Tyler's voice. I looked at him and examined his clothes. My eyebrows knitted at his clothes.

"How did you manage to change in a second? Well, I know you're a hybrid but..." I trailed off because of his weird reaction.

"Change? I just got here, Care. What are you saying? Are you okay?" He said and held my hand.

"Then who the hell was that?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•

Omo! I'm so sorry for the super duper late update! The first day of school is near so, I need to study. I'm so sorry. I promise to do my best in making the next chapters. Ciao!

~PJS