Chapter 24: Powerful Goodbye

3rd Person's P.O.V.

The most awaited night came... Well, for Patricia because she really did work hard for this day. In the woods, the dark clouds cover the unseen moon, the cold wind makes the enormous trees sway slightly and dark sight of the woods makes it more deadly.

With one swift of her hand, fire lit up in the center of the darkness. Chanting of spells echoed the whole forest as the wind blows harder.

Damon, Stefan, Caroline, and Tyler are watching from afar as Patricia said so. They have no idea what'll Patricia do tonight but they have trust in her, even though they are really worried for her. When they'll take a step forward towards her, she'll glare at them, as if her glares are blades, they'll back away.

What does Patricia have in mind?

Patricia's P.O.V.

I told them to stand farther behind me, why? You'll find out later. I looked at Elena, who is now tied up on a chair here in front of me. I smiled at her then took the small bottle with her blood that Silas took last night. I poured it on the ground, the blood went on different directions but made a shape.

"Ha. Ha. You think I didn't see you last night? I saw your evil face before I passed out. You bitch." She mumbled sleepily. Yeah, I put a sleeping spell on her, she talks a lot.

"Well, sorry but that's not me, sister. Will you shut up?" I said while back to concentrating in my spell. I swift my hand forward and the blood moves upward. I looked up at the moon and saw that it is slightly peeking through the dark clouds. While still holding up the blood, I summoned the witches I knew then started chanting my own spell.

"Anula vraja puternic. Pune înapoi magia întunecată în interiorul cusca ea lui. Să binele face activitatea sa.
(Undo the powerful spell. Put back the dark magic inside it's cage. Let the good do its work.)" I closed my eyes then let the blood down on the ground again. I can see through my eyes that the moon is now seen. I pulled my hand slowly that made Elena and the chair forward towards me.

"Trageți sufletul persoanei în culpă în foc. Să adevărata ei identitate fi descoperite și lăsat-o să moară în conștiința ei de moarte.
(Drag the soul of the person's at fault in fire. Let her true identity be uncovered and let her die in her deadly conscience.)" When she's in front of me, I opened my eyes then put my hand on her chest, where her heartbeat was.

"Trezi oamenii din jurul ei și să aducă lumea în pace din...
(Wake up the people around her and bring the world in peace...)" I was about to finish when the trees swayed way too roughly, wind blew harder, the dark sky roared, the moon slowly getting covered by dark clouds again. No. "Trezi oamenii din jurul ei și să aducă lumea în pace din nou!
(Wake up the people around her and bring the world in peace again!)" I said with control but to my surprise, the sky roared louder. It's as if it's fighting with me.

I looked down and saw that the blood is being adsorbed by the ground, I looked around and saw that Damon and the others are struggling in going in... Caroline pointed behind me. I was confused but turned around anyways. My eyes became wide at the huge fire before me. It was right in front of me, I backed away but tripped in the process. I looked around me and saw that the woods and my surroundings are dark.

"What is it that you seek?" I asked calmly at the fire in front of me. I can barely see anything because of too much light. I heard a laugh, a dry one. I tried swaying my hand to the nearest river but it has no effects that just proved that this creature is powerful.

"I seek for your final death." The creature said. Wait what?!

"Sorry but you can't see it here. I'm in the middle of--" I stopped when I felt pain hit on my chest. When I was about to perform a spell, another one hit on my stomach. I can hear Caroline's screams and Damon's and Stefan's shouts. I tried standing up but I felt force pushed me down.