Both Jimin and Jin looked at each other and exchange glances. "Is he...mad?" the oldest hyung asked.

"Aniyo!" Jimin assured, "It's not your fault hyung, I think its...me."

"You? Wae yo?"

"Nothing!" Jimin forced out a smile, "I think Kookie is just too tired."

"Okay..."

After demonstrating the moves to his hyung for five times, Jimin leave Jin alone in front of the mirror to practice while he stared worringly at the door. Jungkook hasn't been back since then.

He recalled how Jungkook did not spare a look at him when Jimin approached them; how Jungkook's expression changed when Jimin talked; how uncomfortable he was with Jimin's presence.

Is this the start of his plan to forget about me? Or is this the ending for choosing Yoongi hyung over him? When is this gonna last? Is Kookie gonna ignore me forever? Is this really what he want? Is this really what I want? 

Soon, it was lunch time!! J-hope volunteered to call for delivery and after ending the call for fifteen minutes, the delivery ahjussi arrived with a bag full of food. With the help of Jin, J-hope laid the dishes out on the floor in the middle of the dance studio. 

"Ppali, Jin shouted, "Come and eat before the food turns cold."

Instantly, all his other dongsaengs rushed to him and queued up for their food. "Jajangmyeon for Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok..." Jin began to distribute, "Bibimbap for me and Jimin and tteokbokki for Kookie and Yoongi!!"

Everyone sat in a circle and began digging into their food. Coincidentally or not, Suga and Jimin were sitting together. Jungkook, obviously noticed that too as he quickly position himself at the opposite end of the circle. 

"Is it nice hyung?" Jimin leaned closer to his boyfriend and asked.

"Ne."

"Can I try~?" Jimin used his aeygo voice and showed his killer eye smile.

"Are you sure?" Suga asked in doubt, "it's pretty spicy..."

"If hyung can handle it, so can I!"

With that, Jimin opened his mouth wide, waiting for his boyfriend to feed him. Suga took a quick look at the other members, who was luckily too engross in eating to judge them, before putting a piece of rice cake into his dongsaeng's mouth. 

"Hmmm," Jimin smiled as he chew, "one more please~"

Suga chuckled at how adorable his boyfriend looks and that rare aeygo who can only be seen by him. And so, he gave him another piece before pointing out, "Yah you look like a kid when you're eating. See the sauce stain on your mouth!"

Suga reached out and use his hand to wipe the red sauce away from the edge of Jimin's mouth. "You too hyung!" the younger one exclaimed as he also extended his thumb and wipe his hyung's mouth, "You are a kid too hyung!"

"Aniyo! Says the one who need me to feed him!"

"It taste nicer when hyung feeds me..."

"Yah," Suga quickly nudge his boyfriend, "the others are looking."

Immediately, Jimin turn his head in front to see Namjoon face-palming and Jin, who was beside him, showing a proud motherly smile. However, before Jimin returned back to his bibimbap, he spotted another stare too. One which quickly look away after making that short eye contact with him.

It was Jungkook. 

Jungkook thought he could ignore the couple's conversation and continue to have his meals. He tried to shut his ears from their giggling and his mind from imagining what is actually happening in front of him. He finally couldn't take it, he told himself to take a quick short look, just one second to satisfy his curiosity. 

Just one second, and he did. He took a peek at the duo and unexpectedly, Jimin turned his head to his direction and dang, they made eye contact. Jungkook quickly pull away his eyes and look down but he knows, the last thing he hoped to happen actually did. 

"Damn it, why did I even look up to see them? Jimin hyung clearly saw me staring at them. What am I gonna do now?" Jungkook questioned himself in his mind. 

Jimin, on the other side of the room, paused what he was doing and spaced out. "Was...was Kookie looking at us? Oh no, that's bad..." 

With the corner of his eyes, Jimin saw how the maknae slowly come back to reality after staring at his tteokbokki for quite some time. He saw how the maknae unknowingly reach out and wipe his mouth with his thumb, like how Jimin did to Suga, and how he stared at the red sauce on his fingers for a few seconds. 

"He saw what we did just now..." Jimin uttered under his breath. 

At this moment, he heard a cough coming from his left. It was Suga, who continued coughing for another few more times. "Wae yo hyung?" he asked. 

"I...I think I choke on it."

"Ne?!?"

"Aniyo, it's kinda too spicy."

"Wait, I'll get you some water."

Immediately, Jimin got up and rushed to the corner of the room, where there is a box of mineral bottle. He grabbed two of them and went back. "Here," he shoved one in front of his hyung after opening the cap. 

Suga gulped half of the water down within few seconds. "Ahhh, much better," he said.

"Hyung~ didn't you said you can handle the spiciness?"

"Aniyo! It's not very spicy actually, I just swallowed it too quickly..."

"Are you sure...?"

"Ne..." Suga said embarrassingly, "anyway, what's with the other bottle of water? Is it for you?"

"Huh? Errr...ne," Jimin stuttered, "I needed some water too."

"Okay," Suga nodded his head before returning back to his lunch.

Jimin, on the other hand, stared at the other bottle of water in silence. In actual fact, that bottle was actually meant for Kookie. Suga clearly said that the tteokbokki is pretty spicy, so...is Kookie handling the spiciness well? Does he need water too? 

Concerned Jimin secretly gaze at the maknae who was clearing his plate quietly. He noticed the beads of sweat forming on his forehead and how he would breath out some air after a few mouths. 

"Does he need water? It's clearly too spicy for him but why isn't he saying?" Jimin grabbed onto the bottle and sighed. 

It was internal struggle inside Jimin now. Should he offer him this drink? To give or not to give? "Suga hyung will definitely be suspicious if I do...and Kookie would probably not accept it too, since we need to keep our distance. But why isn't Kookie getting any water for himself? Aishhh he loves to make me worry. But now, in the this situation, I am not in the position to care for him anymore. That's right Park Jimin, this is your karma, there's nothing you can do anymore except to immerse in self-blaming."