Chapter 10

*WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! NOW ENJOY, MY DIRTY READERS;)*

Riley's P.O.V.

My heart begins to race, I knew this was a bad idea. He probably thinks I am some perverted hormonal teenager. I climb off of his lap not daring to look in his eyes, my cheeks are red with embarrassment as I sit there in silence. "I-I'm sorry.." I say to him, still looking at my dark purple comforter. When I recieve no answer, I bite my lip to prevent my tears from falling. I feel so stupid for even trying this, what the hell was I thinking? This was just a big mistake. I stand up from my bed, wanting to be anywhere but in this room with this boy right now.

What stops me is his hand wrapping around my tiny wrist, "Riley...don't be sorry. You did nothing wrong." he pulls me back to the bed so I am sitting beside him. I don't know what is happening, I thought he was upset with me? "Believe me, I wanted nothing more for you to keep going, I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable." he explains.

"I wanted to do it though, I wouldn't have done it if it made me uncomfortable." I try to convince him, I know he would never do anything to hurt me or violate me in anyway. 

"But I know you Riley, you will do things just to make people happy even if you don't want to. If you are going to do this, I want to make sure you don't feel pressured, I want to make sure it's what you really want." he tells me. A slight smile appears on my face thanks to his comforting and concerned words. I know what I want though, and I want him. Without a doubt in my mind I want him, more than anything in the world. 

"I want this. I want you, Kayden. Please, let me make you feel good." I whisper in his ear, gently nibbling on his earlobe causing him to shudder. I sit back to make sure he is okay with my actions, and judging my the smirk on those heavenly lips, he is. He relaxes back into the soft blankets on my bed and rests his head on the pillow.

"Okay then baby, go ahead." He tells me, his eyes already darkening with lust as he folds his arms behind his head. 

Kayden's P.O.V.

I close my eyes and try to control my breathing as I wait for what is to come. Nobody is more surprised than I am about her sudden actions, but I am definitely not complaining. I feel her warm lips lightly brush against mine causing them to tremble. I want..no need her touch, right now in this very moment. I bring my hand to the back of her head to bring her lips to mine, I can feel her smile into the kiss. Before she can take control, I gently nip her bottom lip causing her to gasp in surprise. I slide my tongue over her perfect lips, giving special attention to the spot I just bit.

She surprises me by climbing back on top of me, straddeling me at the waist. Our tongues continue to mingle while she feels up and down my torso with her tiny hands. I can't take this any longer, I need to feel her skin underneath my hands. I turn us over so I am on top of her, using one of my arms to hold some of my weight up so I don't squish her fragile body. I try to control my breathing as I slowly move my hands down every curve of her body. I begin to play with the bottom of her shirt, hinting that I would much rather her not have this on.

She giggles and slightly pulls away long enough to lift her upper half off of the bed to take her shirt off. "holy shit..." I say in a barely adiuable whisper when I realise my princess doesn't even have a bra on. So. Fucking. Beautiful. She is more alluring than I ever imagined she would be. Her round ample breasts are perfect size, while her rose-tipped, erect nipples beg for me to take them into my mouth and suck them. Hard.

With my mouth still ajar, I bring my eyes back up to meet hers, but her expression wasn't one I was expecting. Her eyes are wide as she realises her absence of a certain undergarment and she quickly brings her arms up to cover herself. Oh, fuck no. I gently wrap my fingers around her small wrists and pull her arms away from her chest so I can see her beautiful body again. I try to not let the fact that she wants to hide herself, upset me. I don't want her to ever feel insecure around me, ever. She is so breathtaking and it hurts to know that she doesn't think that about herself. Tonight I am going to make her believe how exquisite she really is.

With her arms against the pillows, I look deeply into her eyes with more emotion I have ever felt before. "Please, don't ever do that again." I whisper against her neck. Her breath hitches by my words and I can feel her slightly nod. I begin kissing, biting, licking around her neck and collarbones in search for that one spot that will have her quivering in seconds. When I hear a surprised gasp as I suck on a spot just above her collarbone I can't help but grin. Found it. I graze my teeth over the sensitive area and a moan escapes her full lips. Then suddenly, I can feel my...not so little problem straining against my pants. I know she can feel it too as she bucks her hips up to grind them against mine. I want her...so fucking bad. I will have her one day, all of her, but not tonight, it's not time yet. 

As I finish my assult on her sweet spot, I begin trailing kisses around each breast and down the valley of her chest. Taking my time as I kiss every inch of her sweet, taut breasts except for her eager nipples.  "Kayden..." she moans, practically begging. I decide to end her torcher by sucking her left nipple into my mouth flicking it a few times with my tongue while I gently pinch and flick the other one with my hand. Her breathing increases rapidly, as if she is running as fast as she can while trying to catch her breath. I give the same attention to the other breast before she flips us over so she is once again straddeling me. "My turn." she smirks.

How can she be so innocent but so damn dirty at the same time? She doesn't even need to do anything to me, just the feeling of her perfect voluptuious ass resting against my aching manhood, while her perky breasts greet me in all their holy fucking glory, is more than enough. She lowers herself on to me to kiss and lick down my jaw and neck, her supple breasts press gently against my torso. She finally makes it to the lower half of my waist and begins licking and sucking just above the hem of my jeans. Fucking tease! She finally unzips my pants tugging them down to my ancles, along with my boxers. I kick them off and they fall to the floor. 

I hear her gasp in surprise as she takes in my impressive length. I can tell she is nervous as she bites her bottom lip, not sure what to do. "It's okay baby." I whisper to her. Her sudden confidence she once had is now nonexistant. I love this Riley, the innocent, nervous Riley. She let's out a deep breath and starts slowly kissing down the V-lines that lead to my throbbing manhood. My breathing is uncontrollable now. "Fuck..." I hiss as she sedatedly wraps each finger around my length, the pressure she applies is just heavenly. I just about lose it when she wraps her plump lips around my head, swirling her tongue around and giving the tip a little flick. "That's right baby...just like that." I breathe. I move her hair out of her face so I can fully watch her suck me off. 

She takes most of my length into her mouth and covers the rest with her small hand, as she agonizingly slowly bobs her head up and down. She looks up at me with those innocent green eyes, almost making me come right then and there. I lightly flinch when I feel her teeth softly graze against my hardness, "Shit, no teeth baby." I tell her and she pulls me out of her mouth, embarrassed.

"Sorry..." she says looking at her hands. WHY DID SHE STOP?! Oh my fuck I am going to lose it!

"That's okay baby, you're doing great. Please don't stop." I try to calmy tell her. She can tell that I am almost to my climax, so she giggles and takes me back into her mouth. I have a feeling she did that on purpose...

This time she takes me fully into her mouth, deepthroating me and not once choking. My girl is a fucking genius! She bobs her head up and down rapidly and I can feel myself about to come undone. She knows I am almost at my climax when I twich in her mouth, so she begins sucking even harder and faster. "Fuck Riley, right there." I pant. I know I am about to come so I try to pull out of her, but she doesn't let me, "I'm about to come baby" I tell her. My juices explode into her mouth and suddenly I feel worried that she won't like it, but much to my surprise, she swallows all of it not letting even a drop escape her lips. We are both breathing heavily as she rests her head against my chest, pressing her exposed chest against mine. We sit there in silence for a few moments, just enjoying this time we get to share with each other. 

Although she got to pleasure me, I still haven't finished my pleasuring on her. I flip us over so she is underneath me and I grin as I look into her eyes, "Now it's my turn." I say causing a giggle to escape her.

A/N: So sorry for the long wait, I have been quite busy. I hope this chapter was worth the wait! The next chapter should be quite exciting as well ;). Let me know your thoughts about this chapter please! Also, thank you for all of your votes, keep it up! I love you guys! -xxJade