Chapter 9

Riley's P.O.V.

As school lets out, I make my way over to my boyfriends car. My boyfriend...I love saying that. As he comes into view I take in his incredible appearance. He is leaning up against his car in his lacrosse uniform that is dark blue and white, our school colore. I see the trickles of swet that glisten from his defined chest, he must have just finished practice. I've always loved watching him play lacrosse, he's quite good but mostly he looks so delicious while playing. I can just imagine how his muscles flex whenever he runs or when he chucks the ball out of the lacrosse stick. I bite my lip to calm myself down so I don't jump his bones right here and now.

"Hey beautiful" he says kissing me on the cheek. I turn my attention to the ground to hide the blush that is creeping on my cheeks. He always manages to make me blush, it's not very hard actually, all he has to do is look at me a certain way and just like that it happens. I hear  him lightly chuckle at my reaction and he pulls my in by my wrists, wrapping my arms around his waist. I stare up at him as I reply with a simple 'hi'. He kisses my nose, my cheeks, my forehead, all over my face, causing me to giggle like a crazy person. He finally kisses my lips, letting the kiss linger a little bit longer than needed, I don't mind though.

Soon, we both seperate to get into the car, but as I turn I feel him grab my butt. I squeak and turn around with my mouth wide open, "Kayden!" I pretend to be mad, trying to fight back a smile. He laughs uncontrollably while holding his stomach as if all of his internal organs are going to fall out.

"What? I love your ass." he states as a matter of factly. I squint at him, trying to stay 'mad' but instead we botht burst out laughing. We finally get into the car and begin our short journey to my house. I'm so excited about our movie night tonight, what with my parents being at work until at least 11p.m. we have the whole night alone together. I am distracted from my thoughts when he mindlessly places his hand on my upper thigh. I look over at him with a grin as I place my hand on top of his. 

A few moments later, we arive at my house. "Do you mind if I jump in the shower before we watch a movie?" he asks as we walk upstairs to my bedroom. I smile and respond with a yes, before a flashback of what happened the last time one of us took a shower. It resulted in me appearing stark naked in front of him, looking back now it seems quite laughable, but at the time I couldn't have been more embarrassed. It wasn't like we were 5 swimming naked in the kiddie pool together!

I lay on my bed and rest as I wait for him to finish his shower. Then out of nowhere I hear a soft humming sound, I walk towards the noise, and find that it leads me to the bathroom door. Is he humming? I put my hand over my mouth to surpress a giggle as I realise my suspicion is confirmed. I listen as he hums a song that I am not familiar at all with. He's so adorable, but I'm definitely going to have to call him out on that later. Just to get him back for the many times he's called me out about my blush.

I walk back over to my bed and sit on the edge after pulling my phone out of my pocket. I realise I have one message from my good friend Claire, her and I have been friends since junior high. 'Are you getting some tonight? ;)' the text reads. I laugh abnoxiously at her direct text, getting some? Really? I'm not even shocked, I mean this is Claire for crying out loud!

'Yes... Getting some popcorn, for our PG movie we are about to watch!' I send back to her. Okay so maybe the movie isn't PG but the phrase 'getting some' only applies to popcorn when it comes to me.

My phone vibrates less than two minutes later with her reply. Of course it's another sarcastic comment about me being to pure and innocent. I roll my eyes, of course she would say that. Claire isn't exactly a virgin, she lost her virginity to her step-dad's nephew freshman year. Regardless, she is still an amazing friend and a great person to have around if you are ever feeling sad. Though that doesn't stop her from teasing me about my virginity. Although, she is sort of right when she says I'm not a big risk taker. I want to be, especially with Kayden, but I just don't have enough confidence.