“Mine are over too. Where’s that place?” Joong Ki asked as he turned off the speaker mode.

He took his wore out clothes and threw it in to the laundry basket in front of his bathroom’s door before he walked towards the table beside the entrance door and picked up his car key and jacket that he placed there.

“Silvertop Café? Sinsa-dong ward? That’s close. Okay, I’m on my way.” He hung up and got out from his condo.

“Joong Seon-ah. I’m going home now. I will be back tomorrow so be a good kid and don’t make God angry at you, okay?” Chae Won talked to her son’s picture. With teary eyes she smiled a bit before walked out of the columbarium building. The sun has fully sunk. She can felt the cold night wind in her nape.

Someone tap Chae Won shoulder. She turned around to see who made her startled and found Il Woo smiled at her. “Il Woo-yah! What are you doing here?” She looked at him with confused.

“I met Geun Young noona earlier in shooting place and overheard you both talking on the phone. She mentioned that you’re going to visit Joong Seon. I thought you might be still here, and I’m right!” he answered, being satisfied of his own prediction. Chae Won’s eyebrows are still furrowed.

“You... want to meet me?” she asked again --still confused. “Noona hasn’t returned my calls since last Friday when you were drunk. I just want to make sure you’re okay.”

Heard of what Il Woo said has made Chae Won chuckled softly. “Il Woo-yah. That was last week! Of course I’m okay, I’m just drunk.” She said. “yeah, well. My schedule has been hectic so I just got a chance to see you now, noona. I never saw you drunk. So, what I’m saying is… I’m worried about you.” Il Woo scratched his head nervously.

Chae Won looked at her childhood friend. She always sees him as a cute little dongsaeng who did a lot more aegyo to her than her own dongsaeng Chang Wook, who’s always serious and looks like he’s unfriendly. He worried about her a lot too.

She smiled and reached out to ruffle his hair. “noo, noona!! Stop it! My hair will be messy!” Il Woo quickly dodged her hands. She smiled at him. “auuuh. You’re too cute! No wonder there are so many girls falling for you! Come on, noona will treat you something yummy.”

Il Woo stared at Chae Won as she walked away. “what was so great about having many girls falling for me when the only girl I ever wanted will never going to noticed my feeling?” he said it quietly.

“Il Woo-yah! You’re not coming?!” Chae Won shouted. She’s already a bit far from where Il Woo stands. He took a breath and smiled. “yes, noona. I’m coming!” he said as he run to approached her.

It was 11 pm when Chae Won got back from her unexpected date with Il Woo. He dropped her in front of Silvertop café and leave. She got in and found that there’s only Yo Won who’s still inside, cleaning up.

“Yo Won-sshi, you’re still here?” Chae Won asked, surprised. “oh, Moon owner, you’re home?” Yo Won greeted as she sees her. “Why haven’t you go home? It’s late.” Chae Won said out of worried. There are no buses anymore in this hour. Should she tell her to stay a night in her house?

“It’s okay, owner. My husband will come to pick me up. Oh, I almost forgot. Here.” She handed Chae Won a phone, who received it with confused. “whose phone is this?” she asked. “it was left behind on a corner table, I found it when I was cleaning the table. I guess it was belonged to one of those celebrities who come here earlier.”

“Celebrities? Which one?” Chae Won asked. She never thought that there will be celebrities coming to her small café. Yo Won nodded. “I can’t remember their name since I don’t watch dramas, but I saw them on billboards. One of them was so handsome.”

Chae Won know that Yo Won’s husband is very skeptical towards celebrities that’s why she didn’t knew much about actors and actresses especially new faces on TV even though she’s younger than Chae Won. They do have TV in her café but she seems more interested in making cakes and coffees rather than watching TV. She’s a hardworker type of employee, a bit different than her other employees.

Someone honked his car horn outside the café. “ah, that must be my husband. Moon owner, I take my leave. Good night.” She excused herself. “o, oh. Good night. Thank you for your hard work today.” Chae Won said as she saw her leave and got in into an old sedan car.

She stared at a phone in her hand. Its type and color are exactly same with the one she had. “a celebrity left his phone behind? What if there’s a calling in about a job?” she asked to herself. She slides her hand on that smartphone screen. Its wallpaper is only a regular picture of scenery, nothing about the owner.

Chae Won bit her lower lip, uncertain to look at its contents or not. She took a deep breath and decided to not look any further. She doesn’t have a right to do that and she knows it.

She put the phone inside her bag before walked towards the light switch and turned off all the lights in her café. Then she went to her house through a behind door.

Joong Ki sat on his sofa in front of TV in his living room. One of his hands is holding a glass of wine while the other holding a remote control. His eyes are watching TV but his mind is not paying attention of what he sees. He can’t help but thinking about Chae Won.

It was a week ago but he just couldn’t remove her from his head. He remembers that Chae Won looked at him before her taxi gone, but he can’t be sure if she was recognized him, since he wore an eyeglass and a hat that night. Not to mention that she was drunk.

“Lee Chae Won-sshi!” someone shouted name that made him snapped out. He looked at the TV and found that it was only character’s name on a midnight drama the TV playing. He scoffed, “Song Joong Ki. What is wrong with you, really?” he asked to himself, felt stupid.

He can put aside his feelings for her after all this years. He was so sure that all he had for her now are nothing that so called love. Only rage, and betrayal. That’s how he went through his life after they broke up. But is that all going to change now that he saw her again?

Joong Ki drank down the rest of his wine and put the empty glass on a table. He turned off the TV and walked headed to his room, tried to get some sleep before his manager come and pick him up in the morning.