Nana thought "oh so she doesn't know that he is krish. Thank god! Now I can just make up a story and tell her I am sure she will believe me."

Other side krish said "appi I can't let the trespasser just walk around like that. How dare that trespasser to walk around like that?"

Anupam thought "oh so he doesn't know that's Radha. Thank god! I will just make up a story and tell him, he will definitely believe me."

Other side nana whispered to Radha "he is an orphan."

Radha and krish were shocked and said "what?" at the same time. They both looked over at each other and felt bad for each other. They turned around and krish whispered "what? How?"

Anupam whispered in a sad tone "she was so lonely so I kind of adopted her. She will be living with us here until I find a new house, if you have any problem with her"

Other side Radha said "no it's ok. He can live here with us and I will be moving out as soon as I can."

Nana and Anupam looked at each other and they winked at each other followed by a thumbs up.

Radha and krish felt bad about each other. Radha and krish asked Anupam and nana "what's her/his name?"

Anupam and nana looked at each other and were confused. They didn't know what to make up. Anupam said "umm.. Her name is... Radhika."

On the other side nana said "his name is Krishna."

Radha and krish were shocked. Radha asked "Krishna?"

On the other side krish asked "radhika?"

Anupam and nana said "yes" at the same time. Anupam whispered to krish "so wherever you go take her with you."

Radha said "I will take him wherever I go but is he ok?"

Nana said "he is perfectly ok. It has took him awhile to be healed."

Krish said "oil then I will have her with me wherever I go. Don't worry about her."

Krish and Radha turned around and went to each other. They didn't know what to say. Anupam and nana looked at each other and smiled.

Anupam said "umm... Me and nana are going inside." They both leave krish and Radha and goes inside. Anupam and nana hugged each other and went to the garage.

Krish said "umm.. Do you-?" His phone rings. He said "I am sorry but excuse me?"

Radha nodded and thought "why is he saying sorry. I should feel bad for him and I do but sorry?"

Krish said "hello?"
Meeta said "hello krish? Where are you?"
"I am home. What do you mean by where am I?"

Radha thought "oh poor guy. At Least he started calling this house his. He is recovering that's nice."

"Today is party at my place. How can you forget it?"
"Oh shit. I am sorry Mitzi I will come as soon as I possibly can."
"You are already late so come as fast as you can."
"Oh mitzi, by the way I have a guest I am bringing with me. Is that ok?"
"Krish you know I love meeting new people so it's all cool bring him."
"Oh it's not him, it's a her."
"No problem then bring her here."
"Ok bye."

He cuts the call. He said "umm... Radha do you want to come?"

Radha asked "where?"

Krish said "umm.. It's a party at my friend's place. I would love to take you there and meet my friends there."

Radha thought "I think I should go with him. But what about my review? I think review can wait."

Krish snapped his fingers to get Radha's attention and it broke Radha's trance. She said "umm... Sure I would love to."

Krish asked "umm.. How much time will it take you to.. Umm... Get ready?"

Radha smiled and asked "how much time do we have?"

Krish smiled back and said "umm.. Not enough."

Radha said "don't worry I will be ready in no time."

As Radha goes inside krish calls her. She turned around as she saw krish holding his ears in his hands and he said "I am sorry to call you trespasser."

Radha smiled and did the same. She said "it's ok and sorry to call you a worker."

Krish said "it's ok and by the way do I look like a worker?"

Radha smiled and said "no. No you don't. I just didn't know there was anyone in this house so. And do I look like a... Umm... Trespasser?"

Krish smiled and said "no. You don't." As krish said that Radha went inside to get her bag. Nana showed her, her room. She went inside her room and started to get ready.