Hello Fascination (BxB) ch7

Start from the beginning

Not a good idea, may I add.

I trip halfway down and end the last ten steps with my tooshie sliding down each one, making me bounce to the next. I pause on the floor, making sure that I'm still able to find the square root of 69.

Hehe... 69...

Yep, I'm fine. I mush to the door with my hand caressing my sore booty. I pop two simple, silver studs into my lip holes (LOL wth?) and tug my dark blue boots over my sexy, black skinnies.

With a deep breath, I fling the door open to see Tyler in all of his irresistible glory.

He's dressed simply in a pair of dark wash semi-skinny jeans and a black, skin tight V-neck. Tyler's shiny brown hair is to perfection; messy, but styled. I take in his muscly muscles in his arms, chest, under his shirt, everywhere, anywhere my eyes are allowed access.

Tyler notices my gaze and his lop sided grin takes my breath away. And those eyes. Oh unicorn in tights, his eyes! They stare intently into mine, making my heart flutter weakly in it's chest. So greeeeeen. *swoons... again*

I click the door shut behind me and step a small inch towards him, suddenly shy. I feel a slight heat in my cheeks.

Tyler steps forward and offers me his hand. "Shall we?"

I smile big and take it timidly but say in a confident voice, "We shall,"

My first date. With Tyler. Oh my oh my oh my.

Tyler's short POV :]

He's beautiful. Everytime I glance down at Caleb's small frame, I get jolts of shock and happiness throughout my body.

His outfit looks sexy as hell and I still can't get over how fucking adorable he looks, especially with that beanie on his head. Caleb's blonde hair lays right above the innocent, pale eyes that I love.

Wait, love? Too far, Tyler. You just love the color. Just the color.

I lead him to my shiny silver car and open the passenger door like the classy man I am. Believe it or not, this is my first date. I'm sure Caleb's opened up to a few guys before, letting them take him out on innocent little dates and buying him cliche flowers with chocolate.

Not me though. This is my first date that doesn't have to do with purely sex and I plan on making this fun and PG-13... Maybe a few little splashes of R but hey! A man has needs!

Caleb gives a heart wrenching giggle and sits down carefully, making sure his seat belt's secure. I lightly shut the car door and walk to my door to get in.

After we both settle in, I pull out of my drive way and onto the street. I've made special plans for this boy because he's, well, special. Not in the "special E.D. way"! No no no no.

"Where're we going?" Caleb asks in a shy voice.

I smile and glance over at him before my eyes return to the road. "It's a secret, Caleb."

"What! Why?" he whines annoyingly, but cutely. "Is it a place with lots of people? 'Cause I don't wanna go then!"

My eyebrows cinch together. "No, there'll be no one else there." I hear him let out a relieved sigh. "Why?" I ask, disgruntled.

"People can't know I'm on a- on a..." he pauses and lowers his voice slightly like it's some big secret, "On a date with you."

Is going out with me really that bad? Am I that much of a faggot that he doesn't want to be seen with me? I cringe at my own words and grip the steering wheel tightly, remembering my "mother".