Chapter 2

Okay so this is chapter two of Why do you love me? So i hope you like it. This chapter starts in Cherlninda's P.O.V

Enjoy...

I entered the car with a ultimate rage. That bastard took my children. Now there is hell to pay. I sense Jared's mixed emotions. Scared, angry, sad. Thats exactly how I felt. I took out my phone and tryed to play games to keep myself from going in a rampage. But my phone beeped. I went to my email. I had a video message from a blocked user.

I plugged my ear phones in and looked at Jared. He tried to show no emotion but i could feel it. I opened the message. I saw Jerome.

"Hey baby, I just wanted to say those are a strong pair of hands trying to break my neck like that. But you might not want to pull shit like that again. I dont your babies might like that" he said laughing.

Holy crap my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. He put the camera near my babies. I couldn't see in the backround. It was pitchblack. Dammit he edited this to well. The babies were alseep. And clean. They had no blood. I could hear them breatheing. They were okay.

"Because it would be such a damn shame, if one of these guns happen to go off near there heads" he laughed humorlessy.

My heart stopped. He wouldnt fucking dare.

"Bye sexy" he said turning off the camera and the video ended.

Just as it ended we pulled into the driveway. I yanked the door open and stormed into the house. Chance opened the door and I pushed him and sat at the computer. I logged on to my account.

"Cherlninda what the he-"

"SHUT UP AND LOOK AT THIS" I hissed cutting Chance off.

He and Jared looked over the video. Searching for clues. But Jared just grew even more irritated and angry. The more Chance watched it, he grew more worried and anxious. And even worse. The more I watched this, the more helpless and scared I was. I couldnt touch him. He can win.

"J-Jared, He'll hurt them" I wailed.

His eyes grew softer. He wasnt taking this well. He wasnt taking it well at all. I was sobby and vulnerable. And he built a shell around himself. And I couldnt stand it. His thoughts were blocked and i didnt even need to listen. I know his wolf was probaly yelling at him to start a stampede and rampage through Jerome's hideout.

And i would be all for it, if i knew where it was... They went to play it again and i just couldnt stand it. I got up from the computer and started to walk towards the door. I needed air. When i walked outside i heard steps behind me. I was hyperventleing. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I didnt need to trun around to know it was Jared.

That made my breathing pick up more. I didnt want to hear it. I know what he'll say.

"It's not your fault."

Or

"Your a great mom."

Or

"Well get them back safe."

None of these statments are true. Somethings bound to happen to hurt them. And ill never forgive myself. Im a horrible mother, i let my children get kiddnapped by a physco. And this is all my fault.

"No its not" he whined.

"I hate it when you do that" i hissed fighting my tears.

"I know but i have too, because im afrid you wont talk to me" he said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Jared i need to be alone" i said bitng my lip nervously.

'Would it be horrible if i said i was scared too?" he whispered tightening his grip on me.