t w e n t y s e v e n.

GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSSSSSS OMGDNRDKX WE HIT 3K THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO SOSOO MUCH!!!!

(you can skip this note if you want)

as most of y'all know, i just came back from a mission trip in south carolina called mission serve, (pretty cool stuff, go check it out) and it is basically where teens from different churches all over the states go to a huge high school and live there with a bunch of other teens for a week, and they have a worksite that they go to every day (monday thru friday, with a half day on wednesday) and they fix a roof on a house, or paint a house, or do yard work or work with kids. and they do this all to show the love of God toward people.

it's actually really cool, and what i needed because i was and am fighting through this really tough situation right now, and i was self harming and breaking down a lot, even during the mission trip. but it will be okay because i'm trying hard to recover and update for y'all soon. i love you all so much, updating later.

xx kat

ayooooo, it's me again, listen my parents are taking away my iPhone and my iPod for a month so i won't be active for at least a month, sorry, i messed up bigtime this time.

love you guys so much, see you soon. 

xx kat