t w o.

nate

cai and lucia's mom called me last night, begging me to go babysit that little monster baby, tyler.

at first i refused, and then i remembered how hot cai is.

call me a dirtbag, player, i don't care.

lucia and i were super close when we were younger, but ever since i started being interested in cai, i haven't seen her.

i begin to shave my stubble as i think.

she's probably the same little dumpling with messy brown hair, blue eyes and freckles.

whatever. yeah, it hurt leaving her, but i can't dwell on it. i mean...i'm dating cai now.

i stare into the bathroom mirror, trying to convince myself.

i don't like the guy i've become.

--
i walk up to their house; still looks the same.

i rub my jaw, nervous. i don't know why.

oh what the heck. i reach to ring the doorbell and then i hear voices.

"nice outfit, study date?" a light, sweet unfamiliar voice says mockingly.

"nate's coming over soon." cai says, nastily in her high, nasal voice.

"....nate?" the unfamiliar voice says again, the sweetness replaced by a bitter, strangled tone.

"yes." cai smirks and i shake myself out of my trance.

the doorbell rings as i press it twice.

"there he is!" cai squeals and opens the door.

woah. i think as i take in her outfit. she's showing wayyy too much skin and has pounds of makeup on her face. it looks bad.

"you like?" she bats her eyes and moves toward me seductively.

just then, thankfully, her little brother runs out the door; butt naked.

and honestly, the sight is better than cai's outfit.

"TYLER!" cai screams in an extremely nasal tone, making me wince.

she runs after him and drags him back inside, and i follow.

after that, she quickly leaves, to go to who knows where.

and i go into the kitchen, looking for lucia, because technically i'm supposed to be 'watching' her too. ridiculous.