t w e n t y s i x.

a/n: i am probably not going to update for about a week, i'm going on a mission trip to sc. sorry guys, trying to get my updating schedule back on track.

i love you guys all so much, thank you for sticking with this story and 2.8 k!!! freaking insane wowwww!!!! seriously, thank you so so much, i appreciate y'all so so much, keep reading i'll be back shortly:)

love, kat xx

(p.s. grab your tissues)

----

nate

i wake up, in a hospital chair, my head pounding and my throat dry.

"what happened?" i say hoarsely to the stranger next to me.

it's a nurse, however, and she nods at me, saying, "you have been here for one night, ever since you gotten into a car accident with.." she checks her clipboard, "cai and lucia and pablo."

i shoot up from my seat, my eyes wide.

"are they okay? are they alive? where are they? is lucia okay? is pablo alright? is cai fine?"

the nurse laughs, then looks a bit sad.

"pablo is alright, you are the only one who didn't need to stay here overnight for your injuries, which thankfully were minor."

sighing in relief, i run through my hair.

"but what about lucia and cai?"

the nurse winces, twisting her hands together nervously.

"maybe you should go see them for yourself."

i clench my jaw and walk after the nurse. she leads me to a closed room in front of which pablo is sitting.

he gets up immediately when he sees me, and i wince.

he's got at least one bruise on his face, along with several scratches and cuts from the shattered glass windshield.

he jogs over to me, hugging me tightly.

"how are you, brother?" he says, searching my face with his tired eyes with huge bags underneath them.

he looks awful, but then again everything about this is awful.

once the nurse walks away, he grabs my arm tightly.

"did they tell you anything?" he asks urgently and i shake my head.

then she comes back with a key. "here you guys go... just be careful."

pablo goes in first eagerly, then i hear a small cry from him.

i rush in and i can't help to hold my hand over my mouth.

lucia is sitting in the dark, her face swollen with wounds and tears, holding a small, pale white hand.

it leads to a even paler face, cai is so still and tiny in the white bed.

she looks over at us, her eyes dancing over to pablo and then resting on me before going to pablo again.

puberty | hiatusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara