t w e n t y ø n e.

long ass chapter warning⚠️ [in honor of hitting 1k i may be writing longer chapters now]

nate

everyone is so worried about me i guess. ever since i left lucia and went to college i've been "depressed" according to my college professors and roommates.

i'm not. i could care less about her. 

i have so many friends now, i party all night every night, i have tons of girls at my side and i use them as i please.

no, i can't do that, i'm joking. i'm not that much of a flaming idiot.

but i still don't care for lucia.

okay, that's the biggest pack of lies ever.

i love lucia. always have, always will. i love her with all my heart, but i couldn't figure out to show it in time, so i left and she probably thinks i don't care about her at all.

it kills me inside. my friends all think i'm whipped, and i would proudly announce that to the world if it meant i could see her and make her smile, and her eyes light up and look at me like she always used to. with so much love and happiness, i didn't think my heart could take it.

and now i've convinced my roommates that i'm crazy.

muttering to myself, messy hair, sweatpants, scruffy beard. i look like a hobo.

"yo, dude. you are going somewhere with us tonight. you're gonna love it, as soon as you don't look like a hobo." pablo yells from the kitchen, eating nutella and noodles (hey we're college guys, we eat what we get).

"yeah." link mumbles, staring at his laptop screen.

pablo and link are my roommates, both crazy and messy, but they're good guys. we are all 21, and love beer and football, but other than that we are completely different.

pablo is pretty 'cute' i guess, in girl world or whatever.

he is mexican, with short dark hair, eyes, and eyebrows—the eyebrows drive the ladies crazy, i tell you. he's about average height, muscular but slightly leaning toward the chubbier side. he loves sweets.

he loves all things food and football, but he's also super good with kids. one smile from him and they stop crying—it's like freaking magic.

link, on the other hand..link. where do i start with him?

he's really quiet and he gets why i'm so depressed without asking me. he understands everything and everyone and he tries to help them while still being quiet and 'shy'.

he has dark hair as well, tan, he's definitely long and lean and has a hell of a jawline, i mean come on, i'm jealous.

he and i are probably the closest, and he and pablo hate each other, so without me they'd probably kill each other.

anyway, the point of telling you all this is that they are gonna drag me to some "twenty-øne pilots" concert.

[YOU GET THE CHAPTER NAME NOW?!]

and they told me they invited cai.

which means lucia.. is going to be there.

--

lucia

i'm super excited right now because cai and i are going to a twenty-øne pilots concert!!! it's cai's way of "making up" for her crazy adult phase, i guess. but i honestly couldn't care less.

i love twentyøne pilots because come on, they're amazing.

cai and i have to get dressed and go down the stairs, where cai's boyfriend, pablo waits.

pablo's actually pretty cool. he reminds me a lot of.... nate.

i kind of miss him. he probably doesn't miss me. he's off in college world right now, filled with hot girls and parties every night.

i quickly get dressed in a black tøp crop top with denim high waisted shorts and a really soft cardigan. cai is basically wearing the same thing, and it's scary how much we look alike.

we both wear gold head necklaces as well, because they are amazing, duh haha.

pablo is on his phone as we come down the stairs, and i study him for a bit.

he's pretty goofy looking, but from what cai has shown me from their conversations and the pictures and videos, he really is a good guy.

and he definitely has helped cai with her problems with the months they've dated. i snap out of it as one of the stairs creak.

he looks up and sees cai.

she smiles softly as he gapes and stares at her.

"you look gorgeous." he says shyly and holds his arm out.

she smiles happily and takes his arm.

he seems to finally realize that i'm standing there, looking at them with a amused smile on my face.

and he holds out his other arm for me.

"so do you, lil sis." he winks, and i blush. he's like the older brother i never had.

"have fun girls, love you both!" my mom calls from the other room and we chorus back that we will.

pablo shouts that he loves her too, and she breaks down in laughter, hugging him.

"take care of my babies!" she yells and waves us out the door.

then cai nudges him as she sees someone in the back of his car and he swallows hard.

i dance toward the car wildly, laughing as i get more excited.

"what are you waiting for guys?! let's go!"

"wait, lucia...."

i giggle and slide into the back of pablo's tiny kia soul and then i gasp as i come face to face with none other than college boy himself. 

nate rubs the back of his neck as he winces.

"hi, lucia."

--

THERE YOU GO MY LOVELIES:)))))

probably gonna do a part two of this...way too long chapter already haahha.

hope you liked it and comment if you want longer chapters:)

love you all so much!!

xx kat❤️