f o u r t e e n.

lucia

"luc, where are you going?" tyler asks.

"i'm going to break up with jack." i take a deep breath and call cai down. ever since she was drunk that one day, she's been gone more and i hardly ever see her.

it's worrying me, to be honest.

"hey cai, can you watch tyler while i am gone for a sec?" i shout up the stairs and i hear a faint EFF OFF from her room, great she'll do it!

i kiss ty on the forehead and run out to my beat up car and get in.

as i'm driving, i mentally debate whether or not to call nate to check on ty and my sister. it's not that i don't trust her, i just...don't trust her. oops.

i eventually pull up at jack's house and my hands start to shake.

climbing up the steps i ring the doorbell and wait. i hear the tv blaring from out here. oh crap i hope he's not drunk...

he opens the door, looking really nice for once and grins at me.

"hey luc! come on in!"

"listen, i need to talk to you."

"okay, talk to me then." he says, leading me into the living room where 5 pairs of eyes stare at me.

"alone, jack. i need to talk to you alone." i say seriously, looking him in the eye.

his grin fades. "fine." he growls, grabbing my arm and leading me to the kitchen. hopefully he won't throw his kitchen aid mixer at me.

"jack, i think we need to break up."

"what?!" his mouth gapes open.

"yes. actually, i'm breaking up with you. you are abusive and i don't feel like being mentally and physically abused anymore. bye, jack."

i walk swiftly toward the door and yell, "don't try coming near me or calling me! i'll call the police!"

he runs after me and grabs my waist and slams me up against the door, panting.

"baby, please don't leave me, i'll get better i promise." he says, and then kisses me. hard.

»»

well damn, daniel.

hey guys!!! jack & lucia moment alert!!!!

who do you guys ship, jack & lucia or nate and lucia? [ik it's a nate fanfic buuuut...]