s i x t e e n.

dedicated to lawleytoes :) hope you like itttt

»»

nate

glass after glass and i still can't forget her. guess i'm deeper than i thought.

the bar is dark, smoky and it reeks of alcohol, but this is the only place i know to go and clear my head.

lucia and i had a huge fight after tyler went to the suburb's playground at the end of the street by himself, almost being hit by a car.

"he wouldn't have done this if you had been watching him!" she yelled, bandaging up his knee and face scrapes.

"you could have been watching him too!" i say lamely, knowing too well i should have been instead of being on my phone.

"i was taking care of cai! you know that, nathan."

"what are you, my mother? stop being such a—"

"well excuse me for trying to keep my sister from dying from alcohol poisoning. i thought we had this babysitting job together?"

she shakes her head.

"i cannot believe you. i thought you changed!"

so many girls are here tonight but none of them look like lucia. none of them are like her. none of them feel like her.

i can't get my mind off of her, and screwing other girls seems like the perfect thing to do but i won't do it.

i want her and only her.

lucia

"jack, stop." i say, giggling uncomfortably as he kisses my neck.

"come onnnn baby.." he slurs, and pulls me closer to him.

"jack. stop." i hiss, pushing him away and he shrugs and immediately finds another girl to mess around with.

he shoves his tongue down her throat and she does the same as he grabs her ass.

yeah, i'm done for real this time.

"hey asshole!" i shout in his ear and he turns slightly toward me, eyes still closed and still kissing the other girl.

"yeah, guess what? we're done. i'm not coming back to you and don't ever contact me again." i turn around and walk away, my heart stinging from what he says.

"i don't care, i never loved you anyway, slut."

nate

i'm walking to lucia's house, kicking a can with my beat up old vans.

and then i see lucia, in a party dress, carrying her heels, makeup and tearstained with messy hair and my breath hitches.

she looks so perfect. [in my american apparel underwear:D]

she sobs and covers her mouth with her hand, hitting the nearest wall and sliding down it. i cough, alerting her of my presence.

she looks up and sees me slouching on a pole and she musters a smile. "how long have you been there, maloley?"

"long enough," i reply, sliding down the wall next to her.

she grimaces and i ask, "what are you doing here so late at night?"

"i could ask you the same thing," lucia laughs, then sighs as she continues.

"i broke up with jack. for real this time. he.. he was making out with another girl when i wouldn't let him...do me." she cringes.

"what about you, maloley?"

"drunken night trying to forget about a girl."

"lucky girl."

i look at her sharply.

she looks back at me and rests her head on her shoulder.

"i messed up, i know i did nate, but i can't get you out of my head."

"that's funny, cuz you've been stuck in mine since i met you the first time in preschool."

"cheesy. but my heart is beating faster than it should be." she whispers, looking up at me.

i take her face in my hands and press my lips gently against hers.

she sighs in relief and i pull back.

"i was really hoping you'd do that." she smiles.

and we sit there in silence, two white kids in the middle of a bad neighborhood at 2 a.m.

a/n: there you go, ya lil nasties. their first kiss:)))))) YOURE WELCOME❤️

tysm for 500+ views!!!

xx kat