t h i r t e e n.

nate

after the ice cream fights and getting everyone cleaned up, i take them all home in my jeep.

i need to talk to cai about my feelings, hopefully she feels the same.

i look back at lucia and tyler, asleep in the back of the car, mouths open and at least tyler is snoring.

grinning like an idiot, i turn back around. they honestly make me so happy and i've never had this feeling toward anyone when i look at them before.

it's like a thousand butterflies and this giant wave of—love.

oh God i sound so sappy. i wish i was kidding. but i seriously think i love lucia. and tyler. tyler i love as a little brother, but lucia... i love love her.

cai looks at me from the passenger side sleepily as i greet her, then try to explain that i think we should break up.

she leans over and pats my hand. "i know," she says. "me too."

and so for once, i am able to not hurt someone and just sit in comfortable silence with no worries attached.

»»

lucia

first thing i remember as i wake up is that i hear him turn on the radio, then turn around and look at us. he turns around, chuckling. i tried to suppress a smile, but i heard nate laughing. "lucia, you are really bad at spying on people."

i open my eyes and see his in the mirror, crinkled up with laughter.

beautiful.

i don't think i want this week to end. ever.

»»

nate

i look at her through the mirror that shows the backseat. she was stroking tyler's head and smiling, his head on her lap with his seatbelt on and his hands sticky from the ice cream we had.

beautiful.

she looks up at me to see me staring at her. she blushes and looks down, causing the setting sun to set her figure on fire from behind.

i'm in too deep.

»»
a/n: sorry for the fillers—more drama coming up soon. comment what you want to happen for the future chapters please!

also, thank you so so much for 350+ views!!! you guys rock!!!♥️

can we get 3+ votes for the next chapter?

ilyasm😘

xx kat💗