Chapter 1- Finding Out

Start from the beginning

"Let's see what you're hiding" Lauren mumbles. Camila felt herself almost starting to cry in one of the corners of their couch in the room out of embarrassment and fear.

"What the hell?" Confusion was heard all over Lauren's voice, and for good reason too.

"Caaammzz?" Lauren questions "Yeah" Camila squeaked scared. "Why in hell's name do you have adult baby stuff on here?" she said with her voice dripping with confusion and a little concern.

"I think it's time for me to go Lauren." her voice was quiet and almost went unheard by the green eyed girl.

"Camila, just tell me why you have this stuff on here." The older girl's voice was getting softer.

"NO!" Camila was now crying herself into near hysterics.

"Camila, hey, come on, calm down you need to breathe."

But Lauren's attempts were not working. Camila was now in a full-out panic attack while trying, but failing, to push Lauren out the door.

"Camila... Camila! Hey, calm down!"

Lauren's yelling managed to get the hysterical girl to snap out of her panicked state and calm down into sobs. Lauren took her into her arms and sat both of them down so they could have a proper conversation about all of this.

"Are you ok now?" Lauren asked looking at the younger girl. Camila only nodded in response.

"Ok, are you going to tell me now why you had that stuff on there?" Camila shook her head.

"Why?"

"Because you'll laugh at me." She said no making eye contact with the other girl.

Lauren sighed "Camila, Camzi, I already saw it just tell me why it's there. I promise I won't laugh." Lauren spoke softly not wanting to frighten the small girl more than she already was.

Camila murmured something inaudible.

"What was that?" As she asked her, Lauren moved over to the Cuban girl and held her in her arms.

"I wanna be a baby." Camila said in a tiny voice.

"Why?" That's all that Lauren asked. No harshness or venom in her voice, just a question.

"Because it's easier this way. I don't have to worry about anything when I'm like this." Camila took a breath before starting to talk again. "Nothing matters. I could just go back to a simpler time and just not worry." Camila looked up at Lauren just waiting for her to lash out and call her names like, weird, stupid, freak, ect., but she didn' still held on to the frightened girl with care.

"Camila, is this how you truly and honestly want to be treated, like a baby, because if you do then things are going to change."

Camila started to cry again. She knew Lauren would hate her. She was prepared for this a long time, even though she never wanted her to find out in the first place. Nevertheless, she had to accept it.

"Ok I won't talk to you anymore I understand." Camila said while climbing out of Lauren's embrace.

"What? No, Camz listen to me, I might be harsh and sarcastic sometimes, and I know it, but I always knew you were a little different so I was softer to you, you know that. I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't a little freaked out, because I was, but I'm like your best friend and I will always be here no matter what." Lauren said, stroking the girl's hair.

As Lauren finished talking, she noticed Camila softened up a bit. "Really?"

"Really. I promise"

Camila accepted the answer and smiled softly, then spoke. "So wait ... what does this mean?"

"What does what mean?" Lauren asked with genuine confusion in her voice.

"I mean you know about the baby stuff now, where do we go from here?"

Lauren pondered for a short time before realizing something. "Camila. do you have any of this stuff hidden here? Like now?"

Camila nodded slowly before getting off the couch she was on and went to her bunk. Lauren followed along. Since Lauren and her were currently the only ones in the bus at that moment, she pulled out an unfamiliar suitcase and opened it. Lauren fell awestruck.

Inside she could now see different types of clothes in. It looked liked it was filled with oversized dresses the were once made for toddlers, resized to fit the 18 year old. The case also had other resized clothes like overalls and onesies inside. Lauren could also see a pair or two of footie pajamas which Camila had with her normal clothes too, but no one thought anything of them at the time. At the bottom of the case looked like diaper covers that were all different colors and also, the second part of the covers, the diapers. Adult sized diapers with baby-like print were stacked up neatly in the mystery suitcase.

Lauren was admittedly a little taken back, but kept looking. Next, Camila pulled out a smaller case filled with stuff like rattles and plushies. Of course none of the girls would think twice about Camila having a few stuffed animals with her, they all did, but this was quite a collection she had going on.

Lauren was absolutely dumbfounded. When did Camila get all this stuff and how did she not know about it, it was in plain sight for god sake.

"Camila, when and how did you get all this stuff?" asked Lauren while walking over to Camila's bags.

"Well," Camila started, "I started to get this stuff like a year ago when I figured out what age-play and being a 'little' was and I loved the idea of trying it. So I did. I ordered all of this stuff online when I knew we were going to be at a stop for a few days, and let me tell you, it was NOT cheap. It's definitely worth it though, I feel secure with this. It's a comfort thing." She looked over at Lauren who was still looking at the collection of things she had acquired and saw that she was nodding.

A couple minutes passed in silence when Lauren spoke up. "Ok Camila, were doing this."

Camila only turned her head to the side. "What?"

Lauren smiled. "You're going to be a baby like you want." Camila leaped up and captured Lauren in the tightest hug ever. "Ok down girl" Lauren said while trying to pry off the tiny girl. Camila blushed and did what she was told.

"Oh! And Camila?" Lauren started.

"Hmm?" Camila wondered.

"You gave me a great idea for this project."