/ rest in peace /

" a star that shined brightly. on stage for 10 years, now, a star of the skies "

Before i get to the next chapter of Masks, i want to dedicate a part to Jonghyun from SHINee. If you're a fan of kpop or a shawol, you would have heard the news about him committing suicide. My heart aches for him. I'm not a shawol or a fan of his, but i feel sad about the news. Sad about everything that he have to cope with. The world was just a cruel place for him, I'm glad he is now in a better place where he could be himself. I attempted suicide before and hence i relate so much to his suicide letter. I feel that nobody should suffer in silence. Many shawols have committed suicide after Jonghyun's death. Rest in peace to the fans :-(. 

My deepest condolences to his friends and family. Rest in peace JongHyun, may you find happiness in heaven.

I'm quite pissed about the doctor that Jonghyun confided in, the doctor told him that depression was just a head in his voice. Didn't even bother helping... The doctor could have saved him but he didn't. Mental health is not a joke. Just because someone seems happy and have everything on the outside, doesn't mean they don't have any troubles inside. What you say or do to someone can affect them mentally, whether good or bad. So please treat everyone with kindness. Please don't suffer in silence.. 

Also, my message box on wattpad is always open. I don't mind if you want to pop in my message to talk to me about your problems. Please don't keep bottled inside, i know how it feels, its suffocating. So please talk to me all about it, I'm here for you. I will support and guide you through anything you're facing. You're not alone, I'm here for you, remember that.