three

Wow, I didn't know I would witness Cole Collin wearing a suit and entering my house with his parents, Kelvin Collins and Bethany Collins.

"Good day, Ashley." He winks at me as he scan my body from head to toe.

"Hi Cole."

"I figured out that both of you should know each other since you are from the same school." Bethany spoke while smiling at me.

"Yep, we are currently partners for a project. And we will be meeting up next week at my house. Is that okay, Ms and Mr. Campbell?" Cole said in all this new manners i didn't know he had.

"Of course. Let's settle down now for dinner, shall we?" My mother exclaims.

Once we finished our dinner, dad kind of ordered me to bring Cole around the house to explore while the adults discuss about their business. And Cole decided he wanted to view my room. I guess i have no choice if i want to support my dear parents.

As soon as we walk into my room, he lunges onto my bed. Gosh, his manners is gone.

"Wow, Ally, nice room you have here. Always thought girls would like girlish colours like pink but you have your room painted blue."

"Cole, get up, stop lying down on my bed." I went over to him and pull him off. Never did i expect that I was pulled to him instead and now is currently lying down on the bed with him.

"Ally, who is that in the photo?" he points to my picture at the side of my bed once i got off the bed.

"Well, it's something that you don't need to know." I shifted around nervously but not showing it in my voice.

"I will know one day I guess. I got my connections after all. Thank you for showing me around." He smirk-smile at me before walking out of my room. Oh my god, I nearly broke down when he mentioned my sister. It is hard to explain to someone who doesn't know me well, and if I were to explain I had to start from the start till the day she was gone. That will just hurt me. Who knows what Cole would do to me after he got hold of the information of my sister?

"I guess you would find info about her given your connection."

After the Collins left our house, my parents told me that they had secured the business deal with them and that they were grateful that I had been supportive. Probably supportive in a way that I didn't shit Cole when he asked about Ally.

After the incident of him asking about Ally, we didn't chat for almost a week until the day of meeting him comes. Well, who would want to message him about anything, it was just frustrating. Kind of peaceful though, nobody disturbing me with their piece of shit.

Meet at foyer after school. Will pick you up. ;)

okay, see you. :)

I texted back normally, not wanting to make a fuss of what had happened. I just have to know him well, finish the project and win his heart to show Kayla and last but not least just dump him like how he does with the girls. God, please protect my plan, these guys deserve a punishment.

"How is it ongoing with the Cole darling of yours?" Eileen leaned onto me and ask cheekily.

"We are going to do the project today at his house. I don't really know what i can do in his house but i guess I will try to do whatever I can to carry out my plan. Just hope I don't get murdered by him in his house." I replied back to Eileen while heading to the school hall for our assembly.

We got stopped halfway by the one and only Cole. "Hey Ally. Cant wait to see you later." He smirks at me. I swear I could feel some girls throwing daggers at me.

"Hello Coco, I cant wait to see you too." I fake smile at him while walking away to my class from his complains of his nickname sounding like a female. His class was seating directly in front of us, and we normally have free seating arrangement in the hall. He chooses a seat directly in front of me and orders his classmates to move in. Such people.

The whole day went by in a breeze while I avoided meeting Cole along the corridors. Who would want to meet him and get caught up in his small talk of rubbish again. I start to walk to the foyer to meet him and from far, i have already spotted him.

He was standing with his car, or should i say, family car, Aston Martin Rapide. And his chauffeur was inside the car waiting to go. When i approached the car, he opens the door for me. Should i say, i never really relied on my family's chauffeur to even fetch me, i made it a point to go home myself with my friends. I mean it's Singapore, public transport is reliable and i get to spend my time with friends.

I step into his car, greeting his chauffeur and sit there waiting for him to enter the car. The ride was pretty much quiet, mostly because both Cole and I were busy playing with our phones to even care for one another existence. And without knowing, we reach his house, a mansion.

Let just say his mansion was definitely nicer than mine. He had a house that overlooks the sea on its roof and a pool of the ground floor. Swimming underground is definitely damn shit nice. Our house doesn't even have such facilities or structure.

As soon as I entered his house, a kiddo came over to me and smiled happily. "Hi, I'm Violet, Cole's sister. Who may you be?" Such manners and such cute face, what went wrong with Cole?

"Hi Violet, I'm your brother's friend, Ashley. Good to meet you." I went down and pat her head. So cute oh my god. "Your hat is cute." Wondering why she was wearing a hat inside an air-conditioned place, but it wasn't my place to ask anything so I stopped there.

But for a split moment, I saw Cole stiffened up a little before he asked his sister to go back and do her thing while we did our project.

☁︎author's note☁︎

⎨aye, here is chapter three. anyways i'm currently having writer's block here and there, so its hard for me to upload the next chapter quickly. + if i don't have any motivation to write this, it would turn out shitty as before~ i have to fill up many many plot holes and change many many things, so please be patient ☺︎ in the mean time, do vote / comment your thoughts on this. i havent find an editor yet so english could still be shitty ⎬