seven

When we arrived at Conner's house, my ear started to hurt, I kid you not. It was like he owned the whole neighbourhood till he set the volume to such a high volume, or maybe he did that's why no neighbours came forward to complain.

"Okay so, do not accept any drinks from anybody, I believe you are smart enough to know this." He says before we entered hell. I rolled my eyes at him when he turn back to front, hope he didn't see that pretty rolling of eyes but obviously I wouldn't want to appear drunk or wasted in front of my freaking parents when we get back. I wouldn't even want myself to get laid on by some ass.

Fifteen minutes into the party and I'm left alone at one corner drinking a drink that I randomly grab and it was tasting nice as shit because anti-social me doesn't like to interact, so yeah. And now we have Conner coming over, just nice for me to ask him questions about Cole.

"Yo Ashley, where is Cole?"

"Do you see him with me? Well, no you don't because I'm left out here." I shrug my shoulders. "And I have questions."

"Speak away Ashley."

"Cole has someone special to him in the past didn't he?" I ask straightforwardly.

"Oh, that topic again, like i said, it is not my shit to tell you but yeah he did, and the end." He replies. "Anyway why not you go to the room where we will be playing truth or dare. Inner circle friends only by the way if you're freaked out, although you won't know many except Cole and me." He changes the subject so quickly before I could even open my mouth to ask more questions.

I was led to a room so empty and quiet. It seems like I was the only anti-social kid in their inner circle. And seriously, like I know any of them, I only know Cole and Conner. I seat at the sofa and sip my drink while using my phone, scrolling through Instagram as always.

I feel like stopping the game of Cole, I'm not in the mood to play such games anymore. I wasn't the type of girl to hurt people in the first place, I mean, if Cole really end up liking me truly and I were to break it of, it would have just hurt him, won't I get killed by his mother by then?

I sigh thinking about the game while scrolling through my text messages, maybe preparing to send my resignation from the game to my squad group.

I felt myself moving while i slowly open my eyes, just to see that i was on Cole's back and he was carrying me up? Upstairs? Wait what where am i? Did I actually fall asleep just now, oh shit, did my phone auto lock, did he see any shit. I started to fidget around his back, signalling to him to put me down.

"Oh so you're awake. Nice sleep you got there when we haven't even start the game." I could feel him smirking even from behind.

"Sorry about that, why not put me down and where are we?"

"You are currently at my house, fret not, i informed your parents." He starts to lower himself so that i could get of him. Gosh as soon as my feet landed, i was feeling a bit dizzy. real question is whether he seen my to send message. "Since you are awake, let's continue the game of truth and dare between us."

"Why can't you bring me back home?" I start to whine for a bit.

"Oh well, that would just be wasted. And i'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your parents to know you drank alcohol."

I did? I thought i fell asleep.

"Yup you did drank alcohol." He smiles sarcastically, it was like he could hear my thinking. "Didn't I ask you not to randomly take drinks?"

"Well, I did, maybe if someone was there to guide me on where is the non-alcoholic drink, I wouldn't be here." I roll my eyes at him. He didn't bother to fight back and instead show me a shrug.

"Let's play then. Ladies first, truth or dare?" Conner came into the room suddenly, oh so he is here, to join the stupid shit game. Just have to go with it didn't i?

For the first round, i have chosen dare.

"I dare you to kiss your boyfriend's booty." Conner said while smirking his way through. What the hell, why am I even gonna kiss Cole's freaking ass.

"What." I replied. Cole started to stand up. Oh wow, does kissing ass seems normal. Cole started to bend his way down revealing his ass with only his underwear on. I went forward and peck it. Probably the most embarrassing shit I have done in my life. I'm just glad I got drunk earlier on so I won't have to do that in front of many people. "Okay done, happy?"

When it was Cole's turn, he chosen truth, unexpectedly, and surprisingly I get to ask the question.

"Who was special to you before me, no family must be mentioned."

"My ex" There was some emotions in his eyes that I couldn't identify, somewhere between sad and frustrated.

Who was his ex? So many questions came popping by my head that I wished he chosen truth the next round but nope, I think he knew that he had chosen his choice wrongly. From that question onwards, he had been choosing dares. Conner came out with ridiculous dares that I have to suffer.

He came out with making out with me, doing strip tease and many dirty dares that I have to suffer with. I high-key thinks he had done his research before playing this game. As for me, I had chosen dares and truth along the game. I'm just glad my dares aren't that ridiculous like Cole's and now they know about my two day ex boyfriend. Great. However when I chose truth, Cole and Conner were looking at each other suspiciously, it was like they were communicating with their eyes.

But I got to admit, Cole does really have a nice body. But all I want to know was about his ex girlfriend.