two

Going to school today after I agreed to the game was kind of exciting. Just the thought of the player in school that will soon be crushed in my hand in a few months time, gosh, that thought was just exciting. I got up from my bed and started doing my morning routines and dressed myself up with my plain uniform. Just maybe if Singapore secondary schools let us wear our own clothings, I won't be the so-called nerd already, probably the normal girl with a rich family, I guess, it was way better than being called a nerd.

We have finished our Mid-year examinations for this year and now we are just going to concentrate on the new chapters and after that our end-of-year examinations that happens in October, so about in six months time. So i have to handle Cole Collins and studies at the time. A second of regret of taking on this game crossed my thought. I guess I am not that kind of sore loser to give up something the next day I agreed.

The first lesson was Home economics, where we will learn to cook, the whole secondary two students have this lesson up first every Wednesday. We are split into different classes with different people from other classes because the school believes that all of us should communicate like a family. Which is not true, because i see people judging one another from different streams, more of we hate being in the same room.

"So class, we have a new addition to the class from today onwards, pretty sure you know who he is already." Ms Helen shrugged her shoulders and gestured her hands for the new addition person to come in. When he came in, one word to describe my emotions was unbelievable.

"Isn't that Cole, what the heck, why did he even switch to this class" I turned to Joyce and whispered. She nodded her head. Oh well, I guess I can win this game easily huh?

"And since Ashley is the top in this class, you shall pair up with her today. Joyce would you pair with someone else instead?" Ms Helen said. Look at this sight, even Ms Helen is helping me win my game.

As soon as he sits down on the chair, I throw a smiling face at him. "Good to see you again Ashley, after what had happened on Monday, walking off without waiting for my response," He smirks at me before continuing what he is saying, "that was a first." I rolled my eyes at him.

"So given your four months of learning how to cook, the teachers decided to have you people to carry out a project. The project is creating something that reminds you of your classmates. It is a pair work, and you are not allowed to choose who your partner will be. Your partner will be the person sitting beside you right now. Sorry, you are not allowed to change seats. Also, please make time to know more of your partner, it is important to know his or her taste." Ms Helen speak, interrupting my conversation with Cole. And if he didn't join this class, I would have been partnered up with my dear friend instead of this biatch.

But I guess on the good side, it is that I can get to know him huh, maybe win his heart. Yas the plan is going on well.

"Hmm, I will text you when i am free so we can meet up and do this or you could just directly tell me what you like by texting me, so what is your number?"

"It's okay Ally, I already got your number but here is mine. And I would prefer meeting up." He replied whole passing a paper across the table.

The lesson went well and ended fast in one hour, mostly we planned what we need to do within the two months of the project before our due date.

As soon as i stepped out of the class, my phone vibrated in my hands. Of course, we are not allowed to use our phones while we go to our next classroom or in lesson, but nobody really follows rules.

Let's meet at my house next Tuesday. I'll pick you up after school. K?

An unknown number messaged me and I immediately knew that it was Cole.

Okay, can't wait. I texted back. I could have just texted okay, but i guess 'can't wait' has more excitement to build up this relationship. Well, going to somebody house, just hope my parents would understand huh?

"So how is your game with Cole ongoing?" Joyce and Ruth asks at the same time.

"Guess what, I will be meeting him next week for this project and he would be picking me up. Now now, look how i have progressed." I smirked at them and they laugh away.

"Hun, we will be having visitors from a company that we are collaborating with. They would be doing us for dinner today. So I would need you to dress formally today." My mum chirps in while she ushers me upstairs asking me to prepare. Hmm, the way she chirps make me think that today the clients isa good one huh?

I went to my closet and took out a blue dress. It reaches my knee and make my figure stand up. I was an average sized girl, I don't really look as skinny as those models in those magazines, but I love the way I am. I think self acceptance is pretty important to each and every one of us.

After dressing up, I left my room heading down and felt confident with myself.

I went to the dining hall and greeted my father that was looking through his documents and at the same time, adjusting his tie. "They are arriving, and by the way, i just realise they have a kid that is your age, maybe you would know him."

As soon as we were greeting the family entering our house, a guy entered the house, and damn dad, you're right, I definitely know the character of my game.

a/n ; good news, i found my diary on this inspired-story of my life, so i could add more accurate stuff from my life to this story woohoo. vote and comment whatever you likey if you enjoyed c: