sixteen [c]

"Let's play then. Ladies first, truth or dare?" Conner says as he enters the room.

"Dare then."

"I dare you to kiss your boyfriend's booty." What the shit Conner, i shot him a look and he just smirks.

"What." Ashley answers plainly. I stood up and bend my ass down waiting for Ashley. She pecks my ass. "Okay done, happy?"

It was my turn and i decided to choose truth.

"Who was special to you before me, no family must be mentioned." Ashley asks, so my mum talked to her about Alexis?

"My ex." I look at her. I could feel that she has so many questions to ask, i knew i would have to choose dares for the next few rounds to avoid her asking too much. How did she know though, was it my mum or conner? I felt like both of them at least said something.

The next few rounds consists of Ashley doing some dares that includes making out with me, doing strip tease, i have to say she does have a good body but she just hides it behind all her oversized tee shirts. She also did one truth which i ask her about her shortest relationship. Surprisingly, she dated one guy for like two freaking days, can you believe it. It's a first that i heard someone said they date someone for two days. Isn't it a miracle that she could last almost one month with me?

She really likes me i guess.

+++

After this afterparty truth and dare game, both Ashley and me didn't meet up for almost two days already, kinda boring, but i have to be considerate since she wants to study or rest who knows, we still kept in contact though. Today i decided to text her first, mainly because our monthsary was approaching. This is definitely the first time I'm celebrating monthsary with a girl that i picked for the game.

Babygirl, hope you are doing okay after two days of rest since the party happened. Rest well. Also i forgot to tell you, while i carried you back home, you were talking about your sister. I know how it feels Ash, let me know if you need someone to talk to. After all, i am your boyfriend, trust me a little more will you. Last thing, this week 2nd of May is our first month together, what do you want to do? ;)

I lay on my bed, thinking of everybody i hurt before after Alexis's death. Ashley is the third girl that is picked for my game. But for some reason, she has been lingering in my head for almost a month. Maybe Conner was right, i was happy, truly happy when i was with her? How do i confirm my feelings though.

Is it all right, Alexis, for me to fall for another girl, i did promise you i would love you forever. I am sorry Alexis but i think i will be breaking the promise. Ashley, she is different. She is starting to capture my attention. Please give me your blessing, Alexis.

Yo, i thought about it, maybe i should move on and focus on the present instead of dulling at the past. Thanks for the talk yesterday.

I send it to Conner.

I decided to visit Alexis grave today just so i can tell her everything. My chaffeur brought me there and told him to wait outside.

Once i spotted her grave, i sat down, and i started to clean it. Thank you for everything. I hope you won't blame me that i am going to start afresh with Ashley. I decided not to hurt anyone further and i hope i won't hurt her. Please give us your blessings. Although i am still not sure on whether i really like her, but i will know soon.

+++

I can't wait to see Ashley for our monthsary celebration. I bought tickets online for entry of two to universal studios. A getaway from our studies i guess. I am meeting her at 9am at her house. I didn't want her to know where we were going, so i just told her to wear comfortable and not fancy.

It was currently 7.30am before deciding to head over to Ashley's.The journey to her house is around 30 minutes but instincts told me that she would be early.

It seems all a little crazy because a few days ago, i was missing Alexis but now, my mind is just filled with Ashley. I didn't know what Ashley could do to me. I love Alexis, i still do, but i am going to let her go and focus on the present now. Ashley brought out a different me, and to be honest, i really like this Cole.

I guess its true that different people bring out different sides of us. Ashley was the one that brought out the vulnerable Cole.

+++

As soon as i reached her house, i notice that Ashley's door was open. A surprise?

"How did you get Cole to date a bitch like you? What kind of methods did you use? And Cole told me that he wouldn't be coming." Someone shouted.

"Because Cole likes real while you are fake as fuck. And if Cole was to not come, he would message you, why send a bitch over to my house to tell me?"

Now i get it, the someone was Kayla. I started to walk towards the door to see Kayla almost ready to fight Ashley. "Do you know who the fuck you are talking to?"

"Fuck off from her Kayla." I pull her away from Ashley and stood by Asley. "One more time i catch you with my girl saying shit, i will ask my parents to cut off the business that your family have with mine. You should know what would happen." I say firmly. God damn it, Kayla and mine relationship was already over. After that she left.

"Are you okay? Should have came earlier and save you from that bitch." I kiss her forehead. Definitely a great start to our anniversary date.

We headed to Universal Studios and she made me try new things like the roller coaster. Acting cool fails because the first time i took a roller coaster, didn't end up well, i ended up vomiting. And now Ashley is making me try with her puppy eyes.

At the end of everything which was around nine, i think both of us was god damn tired, But the time spent was definitely worth it.

We sat at a bench and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Happy one month, today was so good." She said and i smile,

"Happy one month too, Ashley."

Just before i relaxed, she said something, so soft but i could catch it.

"I'm sorry, I really love you."

Why was she sorry?

[ a/n :: this is the last chapter that i pre-write before going going school !! since its my holiday i will try to update more often as always. Thank you for the support!!! LOVE YALL <3 ]