nine

The second of May came quick before i knew it. So freaking glad that our monthly anniversary is on a holiday, we don't freaking have to celebrate it in school burying our heads in studies although Cole wouldn't care because he doesn't study much.

I am meeting him around 9 in the morning so that we can make use of the day, especially since my parents aren't around to check on me, heh. Ever since i broke off from the game that i was playing just to get back on Kayla, I am seriously showing my true self and love for Cole, I didn't know i could fall in love with such a guy. The guys i normally fell in love with was just smart and cute, i was pretty naive in my old days, the guys just have to say some sweet thing and i will already fall in love with them. But Cole, he was just different from the rest of the guys, he had his ways of being a good boyfriend and that's how i fell in love.

I woke up as early as seven just to get ready, didn't want to look shitty in the morning, also because Cole will be coming as early on 8.30 to pick me up even though we are meeting at nine. Although my makeup is just simple and takes less than one hour, the time was to just dry my hair and digging for clothes to wear.

//

My outfit is shorts and an off-shoulder top, good enough because my instincts tells me that we won't be heading anywhere fancy. I finished everything before 8.15am and now i just have to wait for Cole. I look at the picture frame of me and my sister. Please let everything be fine today.

My thoughts got interrupted by the doorbell and that's when i know that Cole has arrived. I went down and open the door, revealing someone else. Kayla. Why the heck did she come over to my house.

"What brings you here, dear Kayla." I ask her while still standing at the door because she doesn't need to come. She looks at my outfit and scoffs.

"How did you get Cole to date a bitch like you? What kind of methods did you use? And Cole asks me to tell you that he wouldn't be coming." She said hatefully. Ugh, can't she get off my back for once.

"Because Cole likes real while you are fake as fuck. and if Cole was to not come, he would message me, why send a bitch over to my house to tell me?" I roll my eyes.

"Do you know who the fuck you are talking to?" She starts getting closer while i stood at the same exact place.

"Fuck off from her Kayla." An all so familiar voice says while closing the car door behind him. Cole quickly made his way towards me and stand beside me. "One more time i catch you with my girl talking shit, i will ask my parents to cut off the business that your family have with mine. You should know what would happen." Fierce Cole arrives and killed Kayla! Hooray. I smile while looking at him, this is why i love you Cole. "Are you okay? should have came earlier and save you from that bitch." He kisses me.

I got into the car and asks him excitedly. "So where are heading?"

"To Universal Studios." He holds my hand and i smile. Wow, USS, it has been years since i went there. I lean my head on his shoulders and whispered a thank you because he makes me so damn happy that i want this happiness to last.

//

After around fifteen minutes or so, we reached our destination. We ordered our tickets online just so we didn't have to wait for them which is thank god for that! We queued to go in and went in around one, just hope i don't see anybody familiar because this week is school holidays.

"Okay, so lets ride all the roller coasters we have here before night." I hold his hand and look at him. He was deciding but there was a sort of fear in his eyes, heh, is he scared of roller coaster rides?

"Why not you go by yourself? I don't fancy such rides." He says in a calm tone.

"It's our monthly anniversary, just do it with me." I show him my puppy eyes, just say yes god damn it.

"Ugh fine."

I start to drag him to the rides. We started with simple rides like the princess rides, lesser turns, which he finds it okay too. Both of us start simple, but by three, we are already at the mummy ride. The ride that goes backwards with animation, i always ride that when i go to USS.

The queue was fast and soon we are seated. "Do you want to hold my hand? Might be extreme for you." I small smirk at him.

"Nah, I'm fine." He puts his hand on his belt.

After a few turns at the ride, he holds my hand while shouting. How long will I be able to hold this hand?

"Oh shit, this shit is crazy, i ain't riding anymore roller coaster." He says while waving his hand side to side indicating he really couldn't take it anymore.

"What? Nooo, there is the cyclone ride! I haven't even went on the more extreme ones. Aren't you a man?" I jokingly smack his back.

"Ugh no, Ashley. I'm only a man for you." He smirks, damn him and his comebacks making my heart go so fast. "But seriously, I can't take anymore rides."

"Ugh fine, bring me to the aquarium one day then to make up not taking rides with Ashley." I smile happily while beginning to proceed to the simple rides like merry-go-round.

"Aquarium?" Emotions flashed in his eyes and was gone too fast. "Alright sure. Whatever." I grinned at him but the thought of those emotions in his eyes just concerns me.

//

At the end of everything at around nine, both of us were already feeling tired from the fun we had, we sat at the bench located outside the stores, just admiring the night sky while at the side, there was a band playing music.

"Happy one month, today was so good." I said before I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes, admiring the music that was being played.

"Happy one month too, Ashley." he replies and i could feel his face smiling.

I wish this moment would last forever. I wish time could stop right here and now.

"I'm sorry, I love you." I said softly. Hoping he may or may not hear. But i was hoping he didn't because then he might find out i got closer to him because of the game.

[ update: sorry for the long ass update. anyways i got business administration as my poly course. I am so excited. I just finished my part time job and honestly already found people that complains about me behind my back omfg. ]