eight

I might sound so freaking crazy, but Cole has been on my mind since the party his family organised, just that the truth and dare games were the main shit that have been repeating itself in my mind.

Past two days at home as there isn't school for a week, i thought thoroughly about what had happen in the almost one month since i agreed in the game. I just felt everything wasn't on track like how my plan should be maybe it's because of my feelings. It just felt like Cole was treating me so good to think its true that i am his girlfriend, maybe he really likes me or maybe i was just a replacement for his ex girlfriend? I didn't mind that though, because maybe i was just falling for him and i want him to be happy. If i could make him happy by being a replacement then so be it.

If i carry on playing the game, he would eventually find out everything or maybe he did because i was typing on the squad group yesterday. I don't recall when he came in or whether my phone had locked itself before letting him see. I just didn't want everything to turn out like shit.

My phone vibrated indicating that a message is sent to me. I picked up my phone and saw that it was Cole that sent the message just when i was thinking about him.

Babygirl, hope you are doing okay after two days of rest since the party happened. Rest well. Also i forgot to tell you, while i carried you back home, you were talking about your sister. I know how it feels Ash, let me know if you need someone to talk to. After all, i am your boyfriend, trust me a little more will you. Last thing, this week 2nd of May is our first month together, what do you want to do? ;)

All I am doing was just making use of his feelings for me, i am not like that. And that message made me decide to quit the game that i took on. I sent the message i was typing to the group and thankfully my friends support my decision. I also told them about the feelings i developed for him during the almost one month since i dated him and ask them whether i should reveal everything or not.

They told me that i should not say anything about it because it will ruin everything we have which i kind of agreed to it. So as of today, i have quit the game. As soon as i finish the chat in my group i quickly type a response to Cole thanking him for everything.

i should really get back to studying seeing how i neglected it since i dated Cole. two weeks later, was our mid year examinations, just too quick.

Before i go and study, i went downstairs to grab something to eat. As soon as i went down, i noticed that there was luggages in front of the door.

"Hey hun, how's your night?" My mum chirped.

"Normal, where are you going with those luggages."

"Ashley, we have an impromptu business trip for one week and a half, so you will be alone. Having the whole house to yourself will sound great right?!" My dad replied me in an enthusiastic tone, making me question whether they are going for a trip to enjoy or business. But having the house to myself doesn't sound bad at all, in fact i love it.

"Okay, have fun, stay safe." I went to hug them.

"Also, do know what to do and what not to do. Also, some cash on the table that will last you."

"Of course and thank you daddy." His rules were not to ruin the house by inviting some crazy ass people back home and of course not to bring a guy back home.

As soon as they went in to their Grab car, i went to take the snack before heading up again to study. Kinda quiet i guess.

//

The squad decided to do a meet up today even though we will be meeting soon in school eventually but they just want to know what had happened at the party. I went on to tell them all about it including the drunk part, the typing message part and lastly the truth and dare part, who could miss out on that honestly. And being their friend for more than 2 years, i knew they will start teasing me about my feelings towards Cole, they gave me so many suggestions to deepen the relationship.

Crazy friends but i still love them. They were the ones that were truly just with me throughout everything. It's hard to find someone that sees what you see, but if you did, you gotta keep them.

"So my parents are overseas for one week plus, suggest something to do?" I sip my coffee waiting for their reply.

"Why not we sleepover for a few days? Girls talk and studies whatever. And the rest of the days you can enjoy with Cole." Eileen smirks.

I thought that idea sounds so great, i couldn't thank her enough. I cant wait to tell Cole about everything, we actually didn't have any proper date together so i just want to make use of this week when my parents are not around to spot check me. keke, god, I'm crazy.

Every time when i realise that i truly like someone, i just go oh so crazy. All i hope is that he didn't see the message that i was typing to the squad group chat, it will just ruin everything or maybe i should just tell him truly about it after some time when we are more stable. Even though we dated for almost a month, there was many things i didn't know about him but the memories made together is real, or at least it felt real.

I think my feelings for him started from the night i saw him caring about his sister, his vulnerability makes me want to protect him, how he was so funny throughout the truth and dare game, how he safely takes care of me and how he made me feel so crazy about him. I just hope this relationship will last. 

[ sorry for the wait ! ]