eleven

In the end, all of us decided to seat separately, don't see the need to but they insisted, and now me and Cole are seating together a few rows behind Hailey, Eileen and Conner.

"This is what i call fate Ashley." Cole said while our hands still intertwining together while waiting for the movie to start.

"Oh is it. By the way Cole, my distant relative messaged me today about her relationship problems, and you know i suck currently, after all you are my first so kinda thought of asking you?" I pause to wait for his reply which he nods. "She say she played a game on a guy that she really dislike, but like a few months later, they fall in love and stuff. She doesn't know what to do though. Do you think keeping it as a secret or just admitting would be better?" I ask.

"Oh." He pauses. "I believe she should tell in my opinion because no one deserve to be treated like this. If she really loves him, she would tell the truth. So yea, admitting it would be better i guess." He finishes his sentence with a shrug and continue back to the advertisement that was still playing.

i really love him, so i should tell the truth right? With his answer, i can already confirm i am going to tell. Just that i need to find a time.

For the whole movie, i caught glimpses of it. My mind was filled with when. I even thought about when i first met him, how everything started. It was all because of me wanting revenge on Kayla which caused me to play a game on Cole as well. I remember we had to make something for our partners, and my partner was Cole. I should definitely just suck it up and tell him on that day when i present it to class.

I just didn't want to lose him.

"Hey, everything okay?" Cole asks while we exit the cinema. Wasted, didn't even watch the whole movie properly.

"Yep, why wouldn't i? I have you." I smile and lean my head on his arm while walking out.

"Oh my gosh, you guys are so damn cute. Just marry each other next time wont ya." Eileen spurt out and we all laugh. Oh well, would we be together by that age?

"Ashley, i thought about it anyways, second anniversary at the aquarium?" He winks.

"Are you serious? Awww now i will keep thinking about it." I said happily. He thought about everything, the fact that he thought about our next anniversary just really confirms me with his feelings. I have to speak sooner. The sooner the better. Dragging it longer will just make everything worse.

//

The one week holiday was over so damn fast and it was already our common tests. After wednesday, my friends and i had decided to dedicate our time to study together and get good results together. Whenever i thought about the Cole thing, i just get so damn distracted and they will be there to pull me back into studying.

Real friends care about your future.

First day is starting off with Math and English. I didn't have to worry so much about Math as its normally still okay unlike my english. That freaking sucks. We queued outside the classroom while the teachers was arranging our papers.

"Good luck Jolene! You can do it." He shouted while walking pass my class and i just replied with a smile. Definitely felt my damn face hot now. Small things really matters to me so damn much.

Throughout the whole Math exam, somehow i got a little bit distracted towards the last few questions and then remembering what he said to me causing me to snap back. His encouragement is definitely needed.

//

Today passed quick with tests. Currently i am left with Literature, Social Studies, Mother Tongue, Science and Geography paper. Kill me please. The person that set this timetable was definitely out to kill us, squeezing everything into one freaking damn week.

Please pass quick.

While i was heading back home, our home-economics teacher broadcasted a message to all of us and said that the thing we are supposed to make that represents our partner is to be handed up next week. Literally have like three days to prepare everything. God help. And worst i still have to write speech about why i created it.

Although i have a brief idea on why i would make this dish for him, i just didn't want to express myself that much to strangers. If only i could just say the speech to him alone.

But i guess, there is no harm trying. The thing is whether it would hurt him or not.

I decided to focus on the upcoming papers in this week. Please make this week last shorter please and end faster too.

// author's note; anyways short chapter this is. (all my chapters are short actually). There will be difference in the next few chapters that is coming~ probably confusing (sry). hope yall enjoy :-)