fifteen [c]

When i went in her house, she was full of smiles, probably something had happened. I scanned her from top to bottom, a beauty, if only she dress up, apply make up everyday, she would probably be with Kayla already but i guessed she prefers to be a nerdy at school.

"Let's go." I lift my hand up and escort her to my car. I prefer to be a gentlemen at such times. "You look beautiful by the way." I wink at her while she gets into the car.

"You look handsomely beautiful too." She did a small smirk before she gets back to her normal face. "Why bring me to a family dinner of yours though?"

"Well, my family know about you, they requested to bring you there too. What can i do? Of course i said no at first but they insisted and i'm pretty sure you know how i hate it when humans are annoying, so i just agreed." I shrug my shoulder. It was a mistake to announce to my family that she was my girlfriend, i would have been fine going alone, but now i need to bring her along.

++

I could feel Ashley getting uncomfortable with the crowd as she was closely following me as i went around greeting my relatives so i decided to also introduce her as my girlfriend. Some of my relatives told me that i finally moved on and so on.

At some point while i was greeting my other relatives, i notice she has already moved to the side, she was taking pictures of the sunset. Is that one of her favourite thing, sunset? I took wine for her as i approach her but soon got stopped by my mum to ask me to bring Ashley to her so they could chat.

"How's everything going? By the way, we leave at nine, and we are going to head off to Conner's party."

"Still okay i guess? And explain to me why i want to go to parties?" She shrugs.

"Live a little, Ash. And by the way, my mum wants you to chat with her alone." As soon as i said it, she look kinda stunned. I guess normal people would feel the same, barely even dated for one month and already meeting the parents sessions. Just hope my mum doesn't run her mouth off by telling her things that she doesn't need to know.

"Oh. Where is she?" I take her hand and lead her to the room my mum is in. Although we do not have much communication due to work, she keeps someone near me to check on me so you can say she basically know about me through someone else. As soon as Ashley went to seat next to her, i leave the room, i know for a fact that my mum doesn't like me near her when she is talking to someone.

I decided to go ahead to entertain my relatives, boring. I was hitting on this lady that have the good body type and she is like so hot until Ashley came over.

"Hey." She didn't seem to mind my flirting with that lady, she just looks like she wants to go now.

"Oh hey, how's the talk?"

"Great and normal." She shrugs. "Why not we head to Conner's party now? I am tired, I want to go home early." She says and i agree mainly because this family dinner is shit boring. I told my mum and greeted the relatives goodbye while heading to the car.

There was a moment of silence before Ashley decided to talk to me. "Hey i was thinking we should get to know each other more if we are a couple?" I am convinced that my mum said something she shouldn't but i can't find out, i'm pretty sure if i directly ask Ashley, she wouldn't spill it all out as well.

"What do you want to know Ashley?"

"I want to know all about you Cole, your past, your everything." Wow, maybe she is trying to be better? Maybe i reveal a little, we could get closer, her feelings for me might be stronger, and the heartbreak will be bigger.