ten

[ a quick update for yall, not that you needed it, but yea. chinese new year is coming, and i am so excited for it <3 do vote / comment your thoughts ! :-) ]

Thursday came quick as soon as i was drop home after our celebration. I actually offered him to sleepover yesterday night but he rejected as he had something on tomorrow, oh dang. But it's all right because Eileen and Hailey are staying over for two days. They will be reaching around eleven just to put their belongings and we will head out for window shopping and do what friends always do.

I lay on my bed, looking through instagram like it's my morning paper, everybody gets a normal life, yet mine, isn't so normal. Sister passed on, playing a game on a guy just to get back to her ex, actually falling in love with him and eventually leave me wondering what i should do.

The thing is whether i should tell him the truth or should i not. If i tell him the truth, he may leave me, and we will end up being strangers all over again, or he may choose to stay though the probability is low. If i do not tell him the truth, which would not happen because the truth will be out no matter what.

Guess i will ask my friends to help me decide on this then. I thought to myself while stretching and making a loud noise. I think it's just me that do this loud voice which sounds like i am moaning although i haven't moan before in a sexual intercourse just because i haven't have one yet. I mean Singapore doesn't allows it and i don't really desire it.

It took a full one hour to do my daily morning routines before i am suited to see humans. And my friends were normally in time so as soon as i finish everything, the door bell rings repeatedly.

"Gosh, shush." I swing open the door while saying revealing my two beautiful friends. So beautiful sometimes i get jealous and want their looks, but i guess everybody has their own uniqueness and beauty. It is just how you see people.

"ASHLEY. YOU BETTER TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YESTERDAY." Hailey rushes in and hugs me while dropping her bag onto the floor. There we go again. "Later though, now we only have to do one thing."

"Yep." Eileen chirp in.

"SHOPPING!" We say together as I take my bag and leave the house.

For two hours straight, we have been entering stores and trying clothes, there was a few clothes that was to our likings hence we bought them. We tried so many damn clothings in TEMT, i swore, the person that was in charge of the changing room could recognise us, she laughs every time we queue. One of the most friendly person there, she is the only one that bothered to actually smile to us, unlike other stores, when they see us so many times, they show the bitch face.

We decided to settle at Starbucks, I decided to treat them as a part of 'thank you for being my friend' hehe.

"So Ashley, tell us now. And thanks for the drink." They grin.

"Okay so yesterday was our anniversary which you probably already knew and we went into universal studios. And Cole was actually not a fan of roller coasters, can you believe it? We only managed to ride a few rides, god, i didn't even ride the cyclone ride man. Okay so at like nine plus, we were already tired and all so we decided to just seat at the bench and yeah enjoy the fireworks." I say in enthusiasm.

"Awhh, couple goals." They both say in unison and i laugh.

"But I need advice Eileen and Hailey. I'm lost. I don't know what the heck to do."

"Speak away."

"Do you guys think i should tell Cole about everything. I keep thinking about it everyday, i am just afraid we both end up hurting each other. Maybe i am over reacting because we only been together for a month. A month." I sigh.

"I really low-key think you should tell him when everything is stable, when he trusts you and everything, he doesn't deserve to be kept in the dark. But you know the good thing was that you already backed out of it." Eileen say while Hailey agrees to what she say. She does make sense. "Okay but if he really loves you, which i hope he does, then he would forgive you when time comes. Maybe he will take a longer time to forgive and maybe not, but the ones that are meant to be in your life will eventually come back to you, no matter what."

"And you should gain back his trust of course. So cheer up alright. Now it is just a matter of when you should actually tell him."

I nod to their advice. When will be a good time? Will there be a good time? The last one month we had together, he brought joy to my life, and once i tell him, it will just end. What if i don't get a second chance?

"Of course, to tell or not to tell is your choice. Its just my advice. Its better to tell the truth earlier as possible, so the feelings isn't strong and all, and also you won't have to keep lying as time passes. So yep, don't think about it too much."

"Thanks bailey for the god damn good advice you give me every single time."

"You are welcome baby. Just want you to be happy."

Oh god just hope that i can reveal everything soon and faster and hope everything wouldn't change which is like totally impossible.

After finishing our drinks at Starbucks, we made our way to the theatres and decided to catch a movie. Boss Baby. Awww yes, the animation is just so damn cute.

"Babe?"

I turn around at the queue and notice Cole with Conner.

"Oh Cole, hey. We are gonna catch a movie soon. The movie is The Boss Baby" I grin, trying to act my normal self after the talk.

"Oh serious, we were also planning to watch that too. Let's just watch it together shouldn't we?" I turn to eileen and hailey who was already looking at us with a playful face which suggests they don't mind.

"Sure." I slip my hand into cole's hand.

How long more will i be able to hold this hand?

[ a/n : i feel like i am going back to my fast pace :-( kill me cuz once i go back, the story will be shitty (not that it isnt shitty alr), i will try tho. ]